renau1g's - Red Hand of Doom - Re-start

renau1g

First Post
Recruiting some players to continue my Red Hand of Doom Game(s)! I've decided to merge into 1 group, and try to forge ahead.

Current Players (confirmed interested):

1) Sir Conrad Cyr - Tiefling Soulknife
2) Zazz - Elven Rogue/Swordsage
3) Virashil - Elven sorceress/dragonheart mage
4) Hurrow - Shifter Druid
5) Jaga - Hobgoblin Fighter/Rogue (Martial)

Therefore I'm looking for at least one, possibly two, more to help. Please let me know your concepts (the group needs a Divine magic-user)

Level: 6th

# of PCs: 4-5

Stats: 34-point buy

HP: Max at 1st, 3/4 after (Make up difference next level for odd dice, i.e. 7.5hp for d10, 7 2nd level, 8 3rd level)

Game World: Generic, but using FR deities (http://realmshelps.dandello.net/dieties/human.shtml, if you're not familiar with them)

LA: I'll allow a LA of +1 for races or a template

Books Available:
Core - PHB/PHB2, DMG, MM
Completes - Adventurer, Arcane, Divine, Mage & Warrior
Eberron - Campaign Setting, Races of Eberron, Player's Guide
FR - Campaign Setting, Races of Faerun, Player's Guide
Heroes of Horror, Libris Mortis
Magic Item Compendium, Spell Compendium
Psionics - from the SRD only (I'll be treating Psionics as magic for SR, etc.)
Tome of Battle

Anything else needs approval.

Applications will have the following:

[sblock=format]
Name:
Alignment:
Religion:

Appearance

Personality

Background

Modus Operandi
[/sblock]

Edit: Also, I'll be giving each player one of the +2/+2 feats from the srd (i.e. stealthy) as long as they have some skill points in it. Starting gold will be standard, 13,000gp no more than 1/2 on an item (expection is a +2 weapon).

Edit 2: Up to 2 flaws will be allowed from UA, Traits are also allowed.

Last edited:

Rhun

First Post
You know, seeing as how I am playing Zazz is combat, I probably should have went Scout/Swordsage...skirmish seems like it would be a better fit than sneak attack. Rogue fit better for fluff, though.

EvolutionKB

First Post
I am pretty sure everybody can stand in the brown and not be subject to entangle. If they stay grouped up, I'll hit them with a sleet storm and pin them down.

Rhun

First Post
Zazz can use Death Mark to take out a bunch of them too, which is why he is trying to taunt them into attacking him...

renau1g

First Post
Yeah, even though they outnumbered you, they are pretty low level. Area effect spells are pretty devastating to low CR creatures.

Rhun

First Post
renau1g said:
Yeah, even though they outnumbered you, they are pretty low level. Area effect spells are pretty devastating to low CR creatures.

The key to area effect is to not take out your companions at the same time you take out the enemies, though. :D

Remove ads