renau1g's - Red Hand of Doom - Re-start

I might be interested, but don't have time to read the IC threads today. How would you introduce the new characters, and by extension, how much should I read to appropriately play in character, without having to worry about saying something the character wouldn't know?

renau1g

First Post
Perfect... with Hurrow (Evo) back in the fold, Divine side of things is covered and in Jaga (Rev) another solid melee/skilled character. I think I need to figure how to merge things together, but I'll close recruiting now. I'll post something hopefully early next week to try and merge the two (or at least get things moving, as the Beta group was slightly behind the Alpha, although that saves me from having two Jorr's ;))

Sorry Magic, if someone drops off, I'll let you know.

renau1g

First Post
I've only heard from Voadam that he was interested, if you're interested as well, I'll just expand group 1 with yourself, Voadam & Reveille, dropping Graf.

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
So renau1g, how do you want to handle my character's introduction to the game?

Or are we going to completely start anew, from the very beginning?

renau1g

First Post
Well I need to add stonegod & Voadam to the group as well, so for I think of have an idea for them. As for yourself, I'll stick with the plan we had before, you'll be working with the hobogblins, having infiltrated their group, when the heroes arrive (which will be very shortly).

I plan to update the IC threads on Monday.

Remove ads