Dungeon 155: Heathen

JoeGKushner

First Post
Mustrum_Ridcully said:
Format is for a monitor, not an A4 or letter page. Nice to read on-screen, bad to print out. In addition, the colors might be... costly.

Especialy the boarder at the top of the page. It's like the old border on the side of the page.

I don't even mind the format in terms of landscapping but there should be less color intensive versions. If not, the DDI has automatically lost some of it's appeal for me because I'm not dragging a laptop to the game with a 17" monitor for reading purposes. So that means printing. If it cost more to print thanks to all the full color bells and whistles AND I have to pay for access to it in the future... those will be huge factors in deciding if I'm going to do so.

Hawke

Explorer
Mustrum_Ridcully said:
Format is for a monitor, not an A4 or letter page. Nice to read on-screen, bad to print out. In addition, the colors might be... costly.

Other than the colors I think printing looks just fine. I do agree it'd be nice not to waste that ink for the colors - I thought adobe had a "print without backgrounds" option but it doesn't look like it does. I do like the format otherwise though.

Remove ads