Azor Grimcleaver's Pathfinder Chronicles - Chapter 1

Shayuri

First Post
More than a little miffed at the lack of attention, Mellisande's eyes narrow and she glares at the goblin off by himself. She brings her hands up to cup around her mouth, and a white gleam appears between them.

"You shouldn't be running around without a jacket outside," Melli says to the goblin maliciously. "You'll catch your death of chill."

She blows into her hands, and something like a white mist shoots out towards the goblin, leaving little flakes of snow in its wake!

Ray of Frost
To hit: 8
Damage 3
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1654846/

nonamazing

Explorer
Chaine laughs at the goblin currently cowering before his summoned dog. "Ha! Not such a brave little warrior now, are you? Goblinchewer, avenge your fallen fellow canine and strike that monster down!" The celestial hound leaps forward at Chaine's order, snarling and gnashing its teeth.

As Goblinchewer does his grim work, Chaine begins making his way across the plaza. "Hail, gnome! Nice use of frost magic there! I'm assuming these goblins aren't friends of yours?"

When Chaine reaches the edge of the podium, he casually fires off a quick blast of acid toward one of the nearby goblins, then poses dramatically on one leg. "Yes, that's what happens when you mess with a master wizard!"

[SBLOCK] Chaine moves 25 feet south to square S9, then uses acid splash as a spell-like ability (granted by his Varsian Tattoo feat; usable 1/day) firing at the goblin in square J5. Chaine's attempt to blast a goblin. (1d20+2=15, 1d3=1) Sadly, Chaine misjudges the range and the acid splash comes nowhere near its target, leaving the young wizard looking rather silly. Chaine's summoned animal will do what it does best, attacking the closest goblin with alacrity. Bite attack and damage. (1d20+4=15, 1d4+3=6)[/SBLOCK]

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
"Take care, Chaine! I will try to help your dog!" Sivan shouts after his friend, before he moves to engage the goblins.

[sblock=ooc]
Charge to N4, attacking goblin 4. If goblin 4 is already out, and the dog left his old position, he will charge to M5 and attack goblin 3.

Glaive (att, damage) (1d20+3=10, 1d10+4=13) :(

HP: 13 / 13

AC: 16 Touch: 10 Flat-footed: 16
Fort: +4
Reflex: +0
Will: +1

Perception: +0
Initiative: +0

Basic Attack: Glaive +3 1d10+4 20x3
[/sblock]

The Rolling Man

First Post
Arahmid, half-orc rogue

Seeing that at least a few odd strangers are fighting the goblins, Arahmid figures he should do his part or look like a coward. He deftly springs out of his hiding place, closing on the goblin in the middle of the square. He then uses his momentum and his own strenght to overcome the little creature's defenses and plunges his sharp knife deep in its flesh.

OOC: Charging the goblin in I9. Attack roll and damage for the charge (1d20+5=20, 1d4+3=7) AC (using dodge and with the charge penalty) 14.

Chaine utters a few words of the arcane tongue as he moves toward the stage, crouching low behind it. He motions with his hand as if to throw something, and a small glob materializes out of nothing and hurtles toward some goblins on a table, yet it falls short with a splash on the ground.

The celestial dog growls gently, then lunges at one of the goblins on the table, completely enveloping its head in its powerful jaws. The goblins shriek of pain is cut short with a sickening crunch as the blessed canine crushes the life out of the foul little beast.

Saktouk keeps swinging at the dancing little goblin, but cannot land a hard blow.

Mellisande's icy blast spews forth to catch the goblin running into the square, but it stops short at the sight of the dog that materialized from nothing, so the frosty blast misses its intended target.

Aiyana, not sure of what to do, crouches behind on the the stalls to watch the battle.

Arahmid, gathering his wits, bolts from his hiding place, drawing his dagger as he runs straight at the goblin running towards him. The little runt's sudden stop gives Arahmid just the opening he needs to plunge the dagger deep in its chest, bringing death to it before it even realizes it.

Sivan, bravely hefts his polearm, and charges at the beasts on the table. Watching with concealed glee as the holy dog knocks one down, Sivan takes a mighty swing, but the small creature is too fast.

The goblin unknowingly avoiding Saktouks fists realizes his foe, and takes a swing with its jagged short sword but misses.
[sblock]
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1659207/
[/sblock]

The goblin that Sivan charged dodges the paladins blow, and takes a wild swing itself, only to chatch nothing but air.
[sblock]
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1659209/
[/sblock]

Attachments

• Ch1_Goblin_Battle1_rnd3.JPG
    Ch1_Goblin_Battle1_rnd3.JPG
    710 KB · Views: 87

Walking Dad

First Post
Sivan takes a step back and attacks again, but he is still not able to hit the dextrous goblin.

[sblock=ooc]
5ft step to 5m, attacking goblin 4.

Glaive Attack (1d20+3=6, 1d10+4=8)

If the goblin is already taken down, Sivan makes a double move to G9.

HP: 13 / 13

AC: 16 Touch: 10 Flat-footed: 16
Fort: +4
Reflex: +0
Will: +1

Perception: +0
Initiative: +0

Basic Attack: Glaive +3 1d10+4 20x3
[/sblock]

Last edited:

nonamazing

Explorer
As his acid spell falls well short of its target, Chaine's mouth drops open in surprise. "I thought sure that would...I mean, what did I..." He shakes his head, attempting to recover from his embarrassment. "Ah...the wind--yes, that's it, the wind--is somewhat extraordinary today, isn't it? I mean, that old sea wind..." Chaine's voice trails away as he realizes no one is listening to him anyway.

"Hrmph. But enough about that. Goblinchewer, finish him off!" The loyal celestial dog valiantly attacks, then vanishes back to the celestial realms.

[SBLOCK]The dog will make one further attack, then the spell ends and it is de-summoned. Goblinchewer's attack on another goblin. (1d20+4=19, 1d4+3=7)
Chaine will take a double move (60 feet, or 12 squares) in the direction of the last goblin, the one fighting Saktouk. He will draw his starknife as he moves. [/SBLOCK]

Bialaska

First Post
Now somewhat in safety, the Shoanti huntress starts unravelling the protections around her spear, so that it will be usable against the Goblins as quickly as possible.

The Rolling Man

First Post
Arahmid, half-orc rogue

Having dispatched one goblin, Arahmid goes to help his big half orc brethren. He moves swiftly to his side and tries to surprise the goblin with a quick dagger thrust.

OOC : Arahmid moves to D10 (30 ft. of movement) and attacks goblin2. 1d20+3=21, 1d4+3=7. Wow, I'm on a roll.

Shayuri

First Post
Mellisande peers owlishly at Chaine and says, "Wow you talk even more than me! Is that all of them?"

She looks away to survey the battlefield cum festival yard. After a second she spies a lone remaining gobling, set upon by doughty men at arms. Without a clear field of fire, Melli decides that it's as good as dead anyway.

So she takes some bread off the table and dips it in the beef stew and shakes it at the 'master wizard.'

"I'm Mellisande. How did you make that dog? Who are you?"

(OOC clarification - Not taking any combat action. :))

Remove ads