Maps for Rescue at Rivenroar

dcyale

First Post
I saw a post complaining about the maps for Rescure at Rivenroar. As I plan on running it I thought I'd make some full size maps, and thought others might find them useful. I have links here. They are pdf's. each page is a tile so you can print them, trim them, and tape them together for full size maps.

Only the first level is done so far, but if there is interest I'll do the next level, also.

If I screwed anything up drop me a line and I'll revise.

Oh, and as I type this message the pdf's are still uploading so give them a few minutes.

Last edited:

darkbard

Legend
I think your maps a great boon and would certainly love to see you continue with the second level. Thanks for the hard work!

Oren

First Post
Wow, these maps are simply great. Thanks a lot! These will prove really useful on Tuesday when we start our campaign. One thing I've noticed is that the bar has different dimensions in the town map as opposed to the one in the bar map. It is smaller in the town map. Also the doors are situated differently (the double doors are facing south in the bar map but east in the town map, and the single back door is at a different position). This is, of course, not your fault, but a problem in the adventure itself; although in your town map it's even smaller than in the adventure's one.

renau1g

First Post
Wunderbar is all I can say. I was thinking to run this campaign with my group but was worried about prep time to get the maps into maptools to use, but this might solve my problem. I might have 5 happy players that will want to thank you as well.

Remove ads