Bacon of Hope

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
Just Add Bacon
cleric utility 2,

Delicious strips of sizzling bacon wrap around a targeted weapon. Enemies are to entranced to properly avoid getting hit.
encounter * divine, weapon, fire
minor action
Targets: you or one creature
Effect: until the end of your next turn, target gains +2 power bonus to their next weapon attack
and adds the fire keyword.

you can really add bacon to anything, burgers, omelettes, sandwiches, salads, spaghetti, bastard swords ...

edit: should it give combat advantage instead? do thieves need bacon more than other people?

Last edited:

Stormhound

Explorer
But aren't those really more utility uses of bacon? I don't recall many meals where I had bacon all on its own, save at breakfast.

Granted, but utility powers can be encounter or daily. Speaking of powers...

Bacon Foe
Paladin Attack 7
You pile sizzling mounds of pork bellies before your foe, dealing grievous wounds as he tries to outeat you.
Encounter * Divine, Implement
Standard Action Ranged 5
Target: One creature
Attack: Charisma vs. Will
Hit: 2d10 + Charisma modifier cholesterol damage, and you pull the target a number of squares equal to your Wisdom modifier.
Special: Spatula of turning adds d10 + Dexterity modifier damage, and immobilizes foe after pull.

Darth_Asparagus

First Post
Granted, but utility powers can be encounter or daily. Speaking of powers...

Bacon Foe
Paladin Attack 7
You pile sizzling mounds of pork bellies before your foe, dealing grievous wounds as he tries to outeat you.
Encounter * Divine, Implement
Standard Action Ranged 5
Target: One creature
Attack: Charisma vs. Will
Hit: 2d10 + Charisma modifier cholesterol damage, and you pull the target a number of squares equal to your Wisdom modifier.
Special: Spatula of turning adds d10 + Dexterity modifier damage, and immobilizes foe after pull.

Cholesterol damage is awesome. What kind of item protects from that? Stomach Ring of Temperance? Manual of Healthy Life?

Tzeentch

First Post
Fakin' Bacon: Probably an Illusion utility power. Counter to the deadly baconhounds tracking ability? Optionally, a Poison attack power against those that draw their power from the Pork power source.

Turkey Bacon:[/I] Fear attack power. But it's so tasty!

Remove ads