Robin Hood S02E13 - We Are Robin Hood *spoilers*

Elodan

Adventurer
There doesn't seem to be a thread about this.

Not sure about the UK schedule but the season 2 finale was on BBC America the other night which I DVR'ed and then watched last night.

As I mentioned briefly in my blog, I was worried about the direction of the show at the beginning of the season. The show got more enjoyable as the season went on.

I really enjoyed this and the previous few episodes. I felt they had finally started developing the characters and their relationships. Of course, now that I started enjoying the characters they go and change the cast. I have to say I did not see Marion's death coming. She had a good death scene. It looks like Djaq and Will will be gone as well (two of my favorite characters). On the plus side, they should be able to do some more Little John focused stories.

A couple of nitpicks:
- they seem to have accepted Alan back to the gang relatively quickly
- shouldn't the sheriff just have stabbed Robin and the gang instead of just tying Marion to the poles?

As an aside, what's up at the BBC that they're making dramatic cast changes to a bunch of shows?

Elodan

Adventurer
They are?

From my limited BBC America experience,

Doctor Who:
[sblock]Donna - gone
Possibly new Doctor[/sblock]

Torchwood
[sblock]Tosh - dead
Owen - dead
Possibly loosing Jack[/sblock]

Robin Hood
[sblock]Marion - dead
Djaq - living in the holy land
Will - living in the holy land[/sblock]

For shows with roughly less than 6 main characters these seem like a lot.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
That's three shows. Do you have any idea how many shows the largest broadcasting corporation in the world makes? That's hardly statistically significant! :D

Doctor Who is structured like that; always has been. New Doctors and new companions. Plus Tennant is staying - mark my words.

You won't want to hear that they guy who plays Robin Hood has quit after filming the third season, though; and Freema Agyeman has left the BBC and gone to ITV, so swon't be appearing in any of them! :D

Elodan

Adventurer
That's three shows. Do you have any idea how many shows the largest broadcasting corporation in the world makes? That's hardly statistically significant! :D

But I only watch 5 BBC America shows, so that 60% of what I watch :)

The Doctor Who stuff wasn't really that surprise, but I hope David Tennant stays for a while longer.

BadMojo

First Post
But I only watch 5 BBC America shows, so that 60% of what I watch :)
[/SIZE]

I wish BBC America would stop showing the same seasons over and over. I'd love to see early seasons of MI5 (Spooks), Top Gear and Wire in the Blood but they keep showing the same two or three seasons.

I watch Robin Hood, but it gives me that dirty feeling after... very much like the one I had from watching Hercules or Xena. :-S

Remove ads