M&M - Chosen (Recruiting Closed)

Bialaska

First Post
Since I'm a non-american I don't really know what class you attend at which age. Daisy-Lynn is 17, so I think she's in High School, but not sure which class she fits into.

Shalimar

First Post
Since I'm a non-american I don't really know what class you attend at which age. Daisy-Lynn is 17, so I think she's in High School, but not sure which class she fits into.

Depending on the time of year the game is, she could be in her junior year (16-17) or Senior Year (17-18).

Jemal

Adventurer
Hmm, sounds good - So everybody's in school, eh? I think mostly G12, ready to graduate soon, is about right. Maybe one or two younger students.
Though unlike my other 'mutant high' campaign, this one will not be based around the school. That'll just be a backdrop for you you know/know of each other. THe campaign will be about (at least to start) dealing with your new powers and if/how to keep them secret or let them be known. Also what happens when others are discovered with powers (The inevitable super villains).

Relique - The paintings I'll allow you to start with depends on 2 things.
A: What stats will they be using, game-wise? (What do you want them to do?) and
B: Are they one-use or repeatable.

Other than that, I just need a "Ready to go" from everybody, and once that's done, I'll post up the IC. On that note, if you can think of something I've overlooked/missed, a question I haven't answered, etc, please point it out.

ShaggySpellsword

First Post
Along with my ready to go, let's post class schedules and anything else our characters are involved with.

Arthur "Art" King, 12th Grade
Period 1: Honors Language Arts (British Literature): Mr. Davis
Period 2: Spanish 3: Senor Fernandez
Period 3: Office Aide
Homeroom: Mr. Davis
Period 4: AP Government/Economics: Ms. Hersch
Period 5: Computer Apps: Mrs. Little
Period 6: AP Physics: Mr. Landers

After School Activities: Debate Club, Chess Club, Academic Team.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Each of his art pieces are one use only.

[sblock="What each painting does"]
Create Objects:
Painting 1: Blade Mistress Natasha. Creates a life-like statue of a 5'5ft tall woman with short blonde haired woman in red futuristic body armor w/ Russian lettering. She is armed with a large removable Japanese sword.
Create Object R6; Tough +6, Sword +4 damage

Painting 4: Cyber Angel Azreal: Creates a 6ft tall statue of a winged male dressed in light body armor who is wielding a removable scythe. The statue has a 15ft. wingspan.
Create Object R6: Tough +6, Scythe +3 damage

Painting 6: Mega Scorpio: Creates a huge sculpture that resembles a robotic scorpion with a chain-gun-like tail.
Create Object R6: 30ft x 15ft x 25ft. Tough +6

Painting 8: Main street Bridge. Creates a concrete and steel bridge.
Create Object R 6; PF: Progression 2; 25-50ft x 25-150ft Str 30. Tough +6

Painting 12: Walled in. Creates a short brick wall
Create Object R6: 5ft. x 5ft. x 5-60ft. Tough +6

Normal Illusions
Painting 5: E-Bee 08: Creates an illusion of a Grey Alien dressed in a Mickey Mouse T-Shirt and matching jet pack. He flys within the radius and fires his Blizto(tm) blast pistol at targets (all attacks are near misses).
Illusion R8: PF: Progression 4 (200ft radius), Selective

Painting 9: Rain Forest Ruins. Creates an illusion of a rain forest that includes a river.
Illusion R8: PF: Progression 4 (25-200ft. radius), Selective

Painting 11: Mist filled Alley. Creates an illusionary fog/mist.
Illusion R8: PF Progression 4 (25-200ft radius), Selective

Painting 13: Three Lions. Creates three illusionary lions that "stalk" and threaten targets within radius.
Illusion R8: PF: Progression 4 (200ft radius), Selective

Painting 14: Three Chimps w/ explosives. Creates an illusion of three chimps playing with a box of (smoke) grenades. Chimps throw the grenades within radius. Grenades explode creating a 5ft. cube of smoke.
Illusion R8: PF Progression 4 (200ft radius), Selective

Damaging Illusions
Painting 2: Cyber Angel Myka (In Flight). Creates an illusion of a winged female cyborg which flies within an area and attacks random targets each round using two plasma swords.
Damaging Illusion 6: PF: Progression 6 (150ft radius), Selective, Damage 3

Painting 2: Cyber Angel Myka. Creates an illusion of a female wearing a suit of powered armor who attacks targets within an area using a plasma cannon that is attached to her right arm.
Damaging Illusion 6: PF: Progression 6 (150ft). Damage 5

Painting 7: SD-120 Orc. A 15ft mech that warns targets to leave area, then opens fire on them.
Damage Illusion 6: PF Progression 4 (150ft radius), Selective, Damage 4

Painting 10: Meteor Strike: Meteors crash down at one specific target within radius each round.
Damaging Illusion 6: PF Progression 4 (150ft radius), Selective, Damage 6

[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases