Tavern Thread: The Hanged Man

Ozymandias79

First Post
Soldier says, "OK, I am with you, Kama'zer. Mri'thas, Callen and Ts'iri, we will follow her and help save the city, right?" and looks at them pleadingly and then the massive warforged follows his friend out through the door.

garyh

First Post
[sblock=Hey Ebon Mirror gang!]I've updated the XP award post to fix a minor arithmetic error and (more importantly) give you Major Quest reward XP. Check it out and update your character page accordingly! :) Thanks to our talented Judge, Dunamin, for pointing this out to me![/sblock]

DoublePayBack

First Post
Just as Galinndan was about to leave is position at the bar and join Solitaire and Solon he is stopped by the commotion caused by the halfling. He watches as Solitaire heads through the door, then jumps to his feet and runs out the door of the Hanged Man to join the others.

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Do I have another choice?" The tired Mri'Thas stands up "I guess my icy magic will do the trick. Perhaps." he points out, as he walks outside, hands on his back.

FishXXIII

First Post
Having been absent-mindedly reviewing an aged tome, Ashamon paid no heed to the addition nor subtraction of guests at his table. When shouts of fire rang through the tavern, he scanned the room to see if anyone looked accusingly at him. When he met no gaze, he nudged his brother. "Seems there is do-gooding for you to be doing."

Xer0

First Post
Having been absent-mindedly reviewing an aged tome, Ashamon paid no heed to the addition nor subtraction of guests at his table. When shouts of fire rang through the tavern, he scanned the room to see if anyone looked accusingly at him. When he met no gaze, he nudged his brother. "Seems there is do-gooding for you to be doing."

Solon quickly rises from his seat, heading for the door. As he reaches it, he stops and turns back to his brother. "You are coming, right?"

FishXXIII

First Post
Solon quickly rises from his seat, heading for the door. As he reaches it, he stops and turns back to his brother. "You are coming, right?"

"I suppose if I make some sort of effort it will discourage the town guard from accusing me of starting it." he says with a sigh. Goeth makes sure he draws his hood back up to cover as much of his face as possible before leaving the pub with his little brother.

Reklaw

First Post
[sblock=OOC]I’m looking forward to making my next PC after level 2 and was wondering what class other players and DM’s see as the most lacking in order to complete their parties. It seems that defenders and healers are both needed, anyone have suggestions for which is more needed?[/sblock]

elecgraystone

First Post
Ts'iri gave a little sigh. "Sure, why not. I just wish I'd have gotten a chance to relax a little first." Ts'iri follows the others out of the bar.

Remove ads