(YB 2.0) The first challenge.... Diu Lei defeats Shard

Phoenix8008

First Post
"Greetings, drunkard! I am Shard, and I shall put you back to sleep in your gutter!"

"I find your father to be incredibly contemptible, your kingdom to be malodorous, and your karma to be ignorable."

Last edited:

turtle

First Post
Diu Lei turns to the bartender... sir, heat some wine for me... I'll be back before it gets cold....

Your fathers fathers howled at the moon like dogs while the nation rolled around in the mud. In addition you can't punch because your hand is otherwise occupied....

I find your ancestor to be uncivilized, your empire to be dirty, and your punch to be absent.

MidKnight

First Post
OOC: If none object...

Mists roll forth. Three robed figures float through the fog towards the combatants.

"We are here"

"The Ancients declare that Diu Lei wins the insults and may set match length and match type. Be it known that:"

The ancient masters have decreed this match to take place at the knoll south-west of the Imperial Pleasure Garden on the dawn of the northstar.

turtle

First Post
Traditional 2 flags....

without further adieu....

Diu Lei's head is spinning from his terrible hangover.... He decides to strike out at Shard and make him feel the pain of a hangover!
Boot to the Head!

The dragon carves the castle; redirects the pain of the spirit!

Phoenix8008

First Post
"You must be drunk if you think I am a man!", taunts Shard as her purple eyes flash with menace. Grabbing for the incoming boot, Shard attempts to redirect the leg over her left shoulder as she slides forward into splits and ends up on the ground with Diu Lei's one leg over her shoulder and the other on the ground in front of her, leaving the 'valley' between unprotected when she uses the claws of the Phoenix style to rend him viciously there. Shard then shoulder-rolls away to a kneeling defensive position to await Diu Lei's response.

The phoenix rends the valley; redirects the edge of the weapon!

MidKnight

First Post
The Wraiths seem to deliberate for a few moments then, as one, they point to Diu Lei.

Point Diu Lei - One Orb Diu Lei, One Orb Neutral

A single orb of light appears behind Diu Lei.

turtle

First Post
Lei sways drunkenly for a few moments...

"Your attack was powerful, but not powerful enough... now feel the speed of my attacks!"

Diu Lei lashes out with lightning fast jabs at Shard's abdomen and neck...

The speeding chopstick punches the cemetary as it impales the prarie; protects against the violence of the lightbeam!

Phoenix8008

First Post
Missing the grab, Shard catches the kick with her face instead. "Owch! Lucky shot, old man. Now let's see how you handle this!"

The wolf rains upon the glade; avoids the energy of the flame!

MidKnight

First Post
"As quickly as the attacks were delivered by Diu Lei, so too is the match."

"Point Diu Lei - Match Diu Lei"

Dui Lei - Congratulations on your first victory. With it comes the first of what are sure to be many choices you must make. Will you choose the path of the Honored, becoming a Yellow Belt 0 and adopt the signature style of the Chopstick (this would also allow you to choose your own dojo style - since there are no other fighters above you to learn from.) Or will you choose the path of Yen, becoming a Copper Sash 0. Or perhaps, you wish to step into the path of the Yakuza, becoming a Thug 0 with the Signature style of the Chopstick (once again you may choose your signature location...) The choice is yours. Irregardless, your record is now 1 win and 0 losses.

Shard - This loss has affected you little. You are still a White Belt and now have a reord of 0 wins and 1 loss.

Last edited:

Remove ads