• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Closet Update.

Rokes

First Post
So this isn't really much of an update, because I haven't posted it before. ;) I finally got around to cleaning it up a bit (about 8 months after initial construction), and wanted to show it off.

I did notice though, that I have a couple of empty shelves now, and I'm not sure what to put on them. I haven't had a chance to actually run (or play) a 4e game yet, so I'm not sure if those books will increase. For reference, the magazines in the lower left are issues 112,114-149 of Dungeon. The treasure chest in the middle is filled with glass beads and Campaign Coins.

I have a 4" binder (completely) full of Item Cards, but that doesn't really make much of a "display." I also have hundreds of yet to be painted DHL minis, but until I get around to painting them, they really aren't anything to show off.

Attachments

• Closet.jpg
    Closet.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 414

So this isn't really much of an update, because I haven't posted it before. ;) I finally got around to cleaning it up a bit (about 8 months after initial construction), and wanted to show it off.

I did notice though, that I have a couple of empty shelves now, and I'm not sure what to put on them. I haven't had a chance to actually run (or play) a 4e game yet, so I'm not sure if those books will increase. For reference, the magazines in the lower left are issues 112,114-149 of Dungeon. The treasure chest in the middle is filled with glass beads and Campaign Coins.

I have a 4" binder (completely) full of Item Cards, but that doesn't really make much of a "display." I also have hundreds of yet to be painted DHL minis, but until I get around to painting them, they really aren't anything to show off.

Looks nice.

But... shouldn't your collection of books be larger?! Are you really a fan, or just a poser!

Just kidding. This really looks like a very nice room. ;) And free space is good, because so you will be able to actually "use" the closet and not just have it standing there, looking good.

Remove ads