Closet Update.

Studio69

Banned
Banned
Fantastic. Looks like quite the pad.

Where'd you get the wallpaper? I'd love to put it up in my computer room & game room.

Turjan

Explorer
Nice room. Looks very inspiring :).

And don't worry about the amount of material. As long as you have more books and sets than you use, you have more than enough ;).

I see you also have Tact-Tiles. It's a pity the company making those is no more.

Rokes

First Post
Nice room. Looks very inspiring :).

And don't worry about the amount of material. As long as you have more books and sets than you use, you have more than enough ;).

I see you also have Tact-Tiles. It's a pity the company making those is no more.

I consider myself very lucky in regards to the tact-tiles. I have a 12-piece set and so does another member of my regular group. 24 tiles is amazing to have as a DM.

Rokes

First Post
Fantastic. Looks like quite the pad.

Where'd you get the wallpaper? I'd love to put it up in my computer room & game room.

I think I actually ordered the wallpaper through Lowe's or Home Depot. I ordered a couple of dozen different samples online, before stumbling across this one. So many just look like crap.

edit: Try Sherwin-Williams too. I honestly can't remember, but I'm quite sure it was ordered through a brick-and-mortar.

Last edited:

The One Ring

Banned
Banned
Sweet. Wish I had a decent digital camera. All I have is my cruddy cheap web-cam.

I've got quite a few LotR collectibles along with some posters and character stands.

Remove ads