Scales of War Part 02 - Siege of Bordrin's Watch Battle Maps

nickverto

Explorer
I am finishing up the last set of Vent Shafts maps for Siege of Bordrin's Watch. I will try and finish them up tonight and post them. If not tonight then tomorrow for sure. I am going to try and make the final room in such a way that it can be built in 3-D.

After the dungeon maps are complete I am going to attempt to build the city of Overlook using City Designer 3. That is going to take a bit of time to get right.

PDS

First Post
Sounds great.....these are really great and have not only added atmosphere to our game but also has sped things up because I don't have to draw out the map each time. I can just set down a tile. Thanks for providing these.

nickverto

Explorer
You're welcome PDS :) I am making them for myself as a DM for my D&D group but I am glad to be able to help out the community by posting them here.

nickverto

Explorer
Added maps. Will finish Nexus tonight and try and render PDF map06c so that it is less than 16MB is size so I can upload it.

PDS

First Post
I downloaded and cut the 02 map but the pieces just don't line up. The picture shows the wooden walkway and six large pews on each section but the printed map has only 5 and they don't line up...anyone else have this problem?

Also the gray walkway map looks like it has 3 large pews and one section has 4. Did the uploaded file get damaged? Or am I just not looking at it the right way?

Last edited:

nickverto

Explorer
Ok, fixed Map02.pdf and uploaded a new copy that should print out correctly. Please let me know if you see any problems with any of the others. Also, I added a link to Map06c.pdf.

Spent the entire night trying to get map02 to render correctly into a PDF so I did not get a chance to work on the last Nexus map. Will try and get it done tomorrow.

Nick

Last edited:

nickverto

Explorer
I think all of the Siege of Bordrins Watch maps are done now. I uploaded the last map, Map06g the Nexus. I have finished uploading all of them and providing jpg's of what they look like in the original post up top.

If you find any issues with any of them please let me know.

Nick

I was downloading the maps for our group and had an error trying to download the Siege of Bordrin's Watch Map 06c.

Excellent work by the way on the ones that I saw. :cool:

Remove ads