In case of HIVE break glass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phaezen

First Post
Infidel! It's the C4bal!

Next you'll be telling me you don't know the secret handshake, either...

Heretic, the C4bal is a bunch of poseurs and wannabe's! All know that the true power lies in the hands of the
Cab4l
!

And secret handshake? feh! If you jknew anything you would know it is a secret
knock

Phaezen

hafrogman

Adventurer
I'm not mad, but I would prefer it if everyone would refer to me as Ramses Niblick the Third, Ker-Plunk, Ker-Plunk, Whoops! Where's My Thribble? from now on.

And a bonus point to anyone who can name the series that quote came from.
I'm pretty sure it's from the Flying Circus, which also gave us, "Yes, it's spelled 'Raymond Luxery Yacht', but it's pronounced 'Throat-Warbler Mangrove'". But there is a small outside chance that it comes from the episode of Red Dwarf where Rimmer wears a gingham dress and addresses everyone as if he were interpreting for his penguin hand puppet named (IIRC) Mr. Thribble.

edit: Damn, right series, wrong episode. *sigh*
Maybe the penguin was Flibble.

Last edited:

Mathew_Freeman

First Post
Heretic, the C4bal is a bunch of poseurs and wannabe's! All know that the true power lies in the hands of the
Cab4l
!

And secret handshake? feh! If you jknew anything you would know it is a secret
knock

I heard it was actually a secret dance.

Mathew_Freeman

First Post
I'm pretty sure it's from the Flying Circus, which also gave us, "Yes, it's spelled 'Raymond Luxery Yacht', but it's pronounced 'Throat-Warbler Mangrove'". But there is a small outside chance that it comes from the episode of Red Dwarf where Rimmer wears a gingham dress and addresses everyone as if he were interpreting for his penguin hand puppet named (IIRC) Mr. Thribble.

edit: Damn, right series, wrong episode. *sigh*
Maybe the penguin was Flibble.

The penguin was indeed Mr Flibble.

"What should we do with them, Mr Flibble?"
*penguin talks in his ear*
"We can't do that." *turns back to the others, eyes glowing red. "Who would clean up the mess?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads