[IC2] Pool of Radiance

Voadam

Legend
A true dwarf at heart

Kordunn's face darkens in distaste at the suggestion of boat travel again. "If we must. Yes. Thankfully the source may be up in the mountains where boats may not navigate."

Kordunn will return to the councilman to request acess to any maps of the rivers and mountains and to see whether a boat or boatman may be requisitioned for the journey.

[sblock]As a matter of course Kordunn will detect evil the council members and servants he encounters as a precaution against spies in Phlan.[/sblock]

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Sir Dryw

OOC: Sorry for the hold up. I was overwhelmed by unemployment-induced pity-wallowing.

"Poisoned water does indeed seem most pressing," the half-elf knight says, following along to the council. "Hmm. If we are going to be traveling through wilderness, especially by water, I shall have prayer for different spells."

Last edited:

Thanee

First Post
Going upriver by boat is probably not the best idea. It will be much easier (and potentially also much healthier) to take the land route along the river.

[SBLOCK=Map]
phlanarea.jpg
[/SBLOCK]

[SBLOCK=Kordunn]Unsurprisingly, noone in there registers as evil.[/SBLOCK]

renau1g

First Post
"I do not feel comfortable taking a boat upriver, we'll tire ourselves fighting the current and lose any element of stealth that we may have. I can lead this expedition, I have spent much time outdoors and have every confidence in avoiding the dangers of the natural world" Storm offers.

Leif

Adventurer
Emagor Rilliance -- Fighter|Wizard and Peabody

"Awwww, you mean I have to WALK?? I was looking quite forward to lounging on the deck of a boat and snoozing whilst more stout fellows rowed us upstream." :(

Leif

Adventurer
Emagor Rilliance -- Fighter|Wizard and Peabody

"Oh, you're CLEVER, Storm! And right after that, I'll conjure up an efreet to give you a hotfoot!"

Remove ads