Quantum Leap: A Leap to Di For

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
It's in post-production. That means the odds of this being scrapped are slim.

Regardless of the fact that its not a true conclusion and doesn't have the original actors, I'm all over this.

Hopefully it will open the floodgates for more Quantum Leap direct to DVD releases. ;)

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Hmm... The lead doesn't look anything like the original Sam, and I haven't ever even heard of the guy playing Al... Regardless, I might have to see this... :D

fba827

Adventurer
I so enjoyed this show (it was simple fun). I don't know if I could get past the fact that the actors are different... but still worth a shot. :)

fba827

Adventurer
To this day, my brother and I still quote quantum leap science/quotes as a way of making deep discussions more light hearted by the nastaligia :)

You see, your life is like a piece of string, you travel from one end to the other. But what if you balled up the string, then each point of your life could touch all other points of your life...

Theorizing that one could travel within his own lifetime, Dr. Sam Beckett stepped in to the quantum leap accelerator, and vanished. He awake to find himself trapped in the past, facing mirror images that were not his own, and hoping that each time would be his leap home...

:D

I looked at the credits for one of the actors and his credits appear to include (based on titles) to be spoof remakes of things in the past. I hope this doesn't go that direction and maintains the tone of the series. I guess I just hope this doesn't kill all good memories of the show.

crazy_monkey1956

First Post
The premise seems interesting enough, based on the title and the non-regular characters listed. Looks as though Sam is leaping into someone associated with Princess Di, possibly even exploring the mystery of her death.

A bit controversial, but they did a decent enough job exploring the JFK assassination.

I don't have high hopes or expectations, but I'll probably try to see it at some point, just out of curiosity.

Cthulhudrew

First Post
Just a fanfilm, albeit one that has the involvement of one of the principles associated with the original series (the woman who did the voice of Ziggy).

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
What a shame. They have some money and could do something original and call it something else or they could dredge up an old concept and then do it wrong by not gathering the original talent. There are so many talented people out there with new ideas to explore and exploit yet dumb money is on trying to make a fast buck then screwing it up from the start. Pity.

Remove ads