Any word on the GSL?

jgsugden

Legend
Hey, Linae - you're missed amongst the RPG and minis crowds... Nice to hear from you.

As for the GSL, I kind of feel like everyone is holding their breath waiting for the Gorgon to breath...

lurkinglidda

First Post
lol

people are asking how things are going about you-
so what do you think, fair or less then fair?

Depends.

Job Search = less than fair. There are few jobs available and thousands of folks competing for them. The other day I heard that 1000 people applied for one meter-maid job in Seattle. Could be an urban legend, but it is pretty telling of the current job market.

Home Life = way more than fair. It's awesome, in fact. I love spending time with my kiddos, giving them all the mommy time they deserve. They're one and three years old and I'm grateful to be around during this time in their lives.

Ghostwind

First Post
Depends.

Job Search = less than fair. There are few jobs available and thousands of folks competing for them. The other day I heard that 1000 people applied for one meter-maid job in Seattle. Could be an urban legend, but it is pretty telling of the current job market.

Home Life = way more than fair. It's awesome, in fact. I love spending time with my kiddos, giving them all the mommy time they deserve. They're one and three years old and I'm grateful to be around during this time in their lives.

Enjoy that time with the kids. I was fortunate enough to be able to become a stay-at-home parent in 2000, leaving a full-time career in management. They grow up fast. Don't blink. ;)

Remove ads