Any word on the GSL?

Blastin

First Post
great to see ya back Linae and glad to hear you are at least getting something good out of the situation. Time with the kids>any job.

Plissken

Explorer
With the current GSL is it possible to create my own campaign setting?

Also, I noticed in the GSL that you cannot redefine terms. I understand that it means that I probably can't say that shift means 5 squares instead of 2 but am I not allowed to change what the Feywild is like? Like, my own version of what the Feywild is like?

Can I create my own origin stories as to where the races come from?

Scott_Rouse

Explorer
With the current GSL is it possible to create my own campaign setting?

Yes

Also, I noticed in the GSL that you cannot redefine terms. I understand that it means that I probably can't say that shift means 5 squares instead of 2 but am I not allowed to change what the Feywild is like? Like, my own version of what the Feywild is like?

Feywild is not part of the GSL

Can I create my own origin stories as to where the races come from?

You can extend the definition by adding origin as long as you don't redefine it. I would create a sub-race that has branched of the original

I'm A Banana

Potassium-Rich
All of the time.

Childrens are all of the times asking me,

"Who that man?"

That mans speak his name Stephen, but yous and I both know that nothing are Stephens ever and time.

More likes the Raoul or Edward Philbert Jaime Paul. Wutnevers. That man eat food like a robot.

GSLGSLGSLGSLGSLGSLGSLGSLGSLGSLGSLGSLGSLGSLGSLGSLGSLGSLGSLGSLGSLGSLGSLGSLGSLGSLGSLGSLGSLGSLGSLGSLGSL
Cowboy-Group-Product2.jpg

GSLGSLGSLGSLGSLGSLGSLGSLGSLGSLGSLGSLGSLGSLGSLGSLGSLGSLGSLGSLGSLGSLGSLGSLGSLGSLGSLGSLGSLGSLGSLGSLGSL

Last edited:

Jack99

Adventurer
From WotC's boards, posted yesterday night (GMT)

Scott Rouse said:
I have someone adding the content to the SRD right now. 4 new classes, about 50 monsters and a couple new templates (including vehicles).

PR is cleaning up the FAQ.

Art Director is Updating Compatibility Logo

License - done

Termination Notice - done

soon - not today though

catsclaw227

First Post
catsclaw227 said:
I'll bet that once Necro jumps on board, there will be a deluge of 3PP products announced.

Are you SURE you want that, catsclaw227? How fat's your wallet these days?

;)
OMG... you are right... And I was just getting used to not spending like a gluttonous pig on my RPG material.

[shaking fists] Damn you Necromancer Games!!! [/shaking fists]

Wow... I just got up in arms about a non-product produced under a non-GSL. Ha!

JackSmithIV

First Post
OK, Scott. Help me understand what this will mean.

Will it be possible for a 3PP to create an adventure in the Feywild? Or maybe a city or location in the Feywild?

Don't believe you can, or else I'd be on it already ;). Wizards held on to a lot of really cool properties. Rightfully, I might add, but it's still sad when you've got a great idea for a product and realize a key piece is missing cause it's not covered.

Remove ads