Red, Taran, Orim you're up[IC -D&D 4e: Forgotten Realms-] A Paid Trip to Spellhold

Haedril

First Post
Julian Drake

Julian, having been quiet for too long, finally chimed in with Immarael's nod, responding "Well, I'm in. If anything I can make for a great distraction" Julian gave his usual grin. "And plus, I fear death from stagnation might come upon me if I stay here."
With that, Julian followed Immarael out the door and out to the streets beyond.

Kamaru

First Post
[sblock=recap my POV] As the scene unfurled around him Soveliss stood still until only a few remained. The redheaded Elf seemed disappointed by the chase coming to a crawl in a way when a Deva and another elf came in their direction. The young elven maiden seemed a bit out of sorts trying to recognize the Deva but she might have been mistaken. His mannerisms said otherwise though. For now Soveliss would dismiss this as the redhead elf mentioned getting a beer. She was either a little embarassed or wanted something in front of her mouth to stop herself from talking it seemed. Soveliss smiled inwardly before remembering the site of the ashed ruins.
[/sblock]

"If you'd like a beer or need some time to relax that's fine with me... Actually I don't think I ever asked your name. In any event though I need to find those two arsonists if I'm going to be able to function normally again." he stated breaking away from the group, "My name is Soveliss by the way." he simply said with a half smirk. He'd head off in the direction that the two had supposedly gone. In the back of his mind he wondered if he would make it to work tomorrow if he chased them all through the night... at this point he was kind of surprised at himself since in a way he didn't care.

(OoC: Didn't notice we're back in it again. DX Short post also.)

Keia

I aim to misbehave
"Red" - Female Elven Invoker

Red

Keeping alert, the young elven woman simply glanced around the small group as the one called Soveliss spoke, introducing himself. "Oh . . . right . . . sorry . . . they call me 'Red', so I guess that would work for you as well. I mean if you want to call me that. Guess it's better than 'hey you'," Red offered, before quieting again, trying not to ramble. "Finding the arsonists works for me," the elven woman pipped in.

Voda Vosa

First Post
OOC: We have this player lose problem, since WD is also gone. Would you like to keep on as we are, or recruit another pair? It's your call.

Kamaru

First Post
I don't mind 2 more or less. If we're still going to be in town for a while I think we can manage until we "bump" into the other party members.

Rathan

First Post
[sblock=ooc:]We'll be fine unless we hit combat and then I think we'll be a bit light in a few areas now heh.... but until then we'll be fine as beach sand I do believe :)[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
Immarael, Julian and Grendel

The trio waves goodby to the man that helped them with the cart, and to the barkeeper. "Come again when your hunting's done." he says before getting into his establishment.

The group walks the streets of the amnian capital, peering into the alleys and dark corners of the buildings, making their way to the south, to the reunion point established by Soveliss.

As you turn the last corner to the tavern of the Shifting sands, you see two men, fitting the description given by the eldarin. One of the is looking around furtively, while the other is picking a lock. In that moment, Sovelis, Red and Orin appear from the other side of the street.

Soveliss, Red and Orin

After discussing the best course of action, and before retaking the search for the two ruffians, Taran goes silently in trance, and after a few seconds, his eyes open again, glitering in green. The elf raise his hand "I'm sorry, my people need me. We'll meet again" and with that he takes his leave.
The eldarin and the elf are left alone with the strange looking Deva, who stays quite near Red. He has lost his aim now, with the shifter and the elf gone, but he has found someone much more important. The wisdom of the priest of Aumator was great indeed.
The three made their way to the south, searching for any track or clue of the ruffians. You find a set of footprints of blood, leading towards a narrow alley. You are quite close to the Shifting sands tavern now.
As you turn the corner, you see two men, the ones that you are looking for. One of the is looking around furtively, while the other is picking a lock. In that moment, Julian, Grendel and Immarael appear from the other side of the street.

OOC: Express your actions. It's obvious that there are only two courses of action.

Last edited:

Rathan

First Post
"By Melora!! the shifter blurts out as he sees the two ruffians and then sees Soveliss.... Soveliss!! There they are! RUSH THEM my good man!" the cleric sputters as he draws his overly cumbersome club and rushes at the two ruffians recklessly!

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
Orin, unable to speak the words to acknowledge that this is the elf who he thought had died under his protection. He draws his blade and looks to block any approaching in anger.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases