Red, Taran, Orim you're up[IC -D&D 4e: Forgotten Realms-] A Paid Trip to Spellhold

Keia

I aim to misbehave
"Red" - Female Elven Invoker

Red

Red blinked her eyes several times, trying to get the smoke from her eyes. Taking an involuntary step back, it took her a moment to get started on the instructions the mage had given.

OOC: Initiative: 1d20+3=11

FreeXenon

American Male (he/him); INTP ADHD Introverted Geek
Immarael (Male Eldarin Sorcerer 1)Init: 9; HP: 26 Def: 12 - 12/12/16

Immarael is a bit stunned at the suddenness of all that happens, and it takes a moment for the graveness of the Mage's wounds to settle in.

After his mind assembles the ramifications of what is exactly transpiring, Immarael moves out of the building through the nearest door (3 squares down) and will move 3 more squares towards the rogues.

By the time he is able to act the rogues will have moved and he will use an action point to move closer to them (in non-melee range and running if necessary to get within 8 squares or so) and then will unleash virulent unseelie energies (Dragon Fang Bolt) upon the nearest one to significantly slow him down (roll 11 Chr vs Fort; 11 dmg and 5 ongoing dmg).

[OOC: Init: 9 =( Feel free to roll my initiative too. I edited to include the Warlord's +2 Init)]

Last edited:

Rathan

First Post
OOC: Initiative 1d20=12 + 2 from Warlord!

Gredel looks about unsure of what to do.... he looks to Soveliss and was ready to follow him after the assassins if that's where his sworn was going to rush off to.... otherwise he would stay and at least heal the Boss here of his nasty gaping abdomen wound....

Gredel made a snap desision once his mind fog had cleared he dashed out the door (using a move action [5 squares and an action point to move 5 more squares to) with a burst of speed like that of his animalistic kin he literally skitters out the door on all fours with tremendous speed moving around the building and just around the trunk of a tree just outside the broken window Grendel draws his massive great club against the furthest assassin from the window (A1) and tried to impede his moment from the scene of the crime though unlike is most well refined attitude as of late Grendel now was nothing more than a bloodthirsty animal out for vengeance!

"Your blood is MINE!" the priest screeched as he swung his club with mighty force...

[sblock=Actions on my Initiative:]
Move action: Move 5 squares out of the door of the building headed for the assassins.
Action Point: Moving 5 more squares to put me just south of A1
Minor Action: Drawing Greatclub
Standard Action: Making an attack on A1 with
Priest’s Shield (Divine, Weapon)
Standard Action Melee weapon
Target: One creature
Attack: Strength vs. AC
Hit: 1[W] + Strength modifier damage, and you and one
adjacent ally gain a +1 power bonus to AC until the end of
your next turn. 1d20+6=22, 2d4+3=11 and I gain +1 AC until the end of my next turn if I hit...[/sblock]

Last edited:

Tiali

First Post
Slims hands begin to glow, and he throws them up in the air. Near the door, you see another spot begin to glow, and the light quickly forms into the shape of a giant black bear; bigger than Slim himself. It is huge, and translucent, but moves like any real animal.

Slim summoned his spirit so that it may hopefully see which direction the guy was running.

[sblock=Initiative]Used dice bag on d20srd.org, not sure where else I can roll.

1d20+0
15+0 = 15

roll+1=16 init
[/sblock]

Kamaru

First Post
OOC: Reminds everyone that they’re Init is at +2 due to the Warlord.
Initiative: 1d20+3 → [19,3] = (22)

Soveliss reminds the Wizard not to die since he wants him to get him a pass into the library after the job now for certain now (If he has healing surges: Inspiring Word: +6). Making his way out to chase the two with the map Soveliss enters the fray once more. (Move pattern: SE, S, SW, W, W Unless I can move into the melee range

If I can: I’ll hold Wolf Pack Tactics until someone is close (short by one movement to attack or the closest party member before they’re standard action to attack so they can attack)

If I can’t I’ll run behind a party member that gets close enough to attack and use Commander’s Strike

ukingsken

First Post
[sblock=Actions]
Move Action - Move South, West, West, stop directly north of A2
Minor Action - Oath of Enmity Against A2
Standard Action - Bond of Retribution 1d20+7=26, 1d8+4=10

First enemy other then A2 to hit me takes 4 radiant damage

Edit: I noticed I used the wrong die for my damage heres the reroll on that 1d12+4=5[/sblock]

As Orim steps forward he raises his fullblade, stepping forward to cleave a wound that leaks radiant energy across one of the Asassins arms.

Torm may be the protector, but protection is often bought with the blood of ones enemies!

Voda Vosa

First Post
[SBLOCK=INITIATIVES]
22 Sovelis
21 Orim
20 Assassin 1
20 Assassin 2
18 Slim
15 Red
12 Gredel
9 Immarael
[/sblock]
[sblock=Assassins defenses]
I thought this would help fluffing up the text of your actions.
AC 18
Defensas
Will 14
Ref 17
Fort 15
[/sblock]

Sovelis moves out into the streets, unable to get close enough to the fugitives to use his sword. Instead, he watches as Orim jumps out of the window at incredible speed, and places himself behind one of the nasty fellows, to strike him with his blade. Seeing the opportunity, Soveliss shouts a tactical move to Orim, who obeys, watching the opportunity to bring the wrongdoers down, but the assassin heard the orders, and avoid being hit.
One of them runs towards the road, seemingly eager to escape, but he suddenly turns, and hurls a dagger to Soveliss! The dagger strikes the eldarin in his forearm, barely hurting the stout man, although it was not meant to hurt. And Soveliss understood that when his extremities felt numb and his forearm paralysed by a stinging pain!
The second fellow turns to face the deva, shifts to the left and desperately wields his sword, sending a deep pierce into Orim's chest!

Need actions From Red & Slim
[sblock=Map] It's the same than the other, only that Orim and Soveliss are in their indicated positions, and Assassin 1 in on the road next to the edge of the map, and Assassin 2 shifted to the square to his left[/sblock]

[sblock=Rolls]
Orim Acrbatics to pass through the window 24 against DC: 18
Soveliss Commander's strike on Orim: 13 for 9 miss
Assassin 1 Dagger attack: 19 for 4 dmg Secondary poison attack: 25
Soveliss suffers 2 ongoing damage and is slowed until save.
Assassin 2 piercing strike (never mind the name in IC, I forgot the name of the power and invented one!) 19 vs ref for 7 dmg[/sblock]

Keia

I aim to misbehave
"Red" - Female Elven Invoker

Red stepped out of the meeting room and trying to the stop the assassins in their tracks, but the words jumbled coming out of her mouth. The results were a couple of flashy lights by the assassins . . . nothing more.

[sblock=ooc]Move to north outside of building, then west toward assassins. Standard: Thunderstrike = 1d20+4=8, 1d20+4=6 two misses, :([/sblock]

Tiali

First Post
Slim tells his companion to chase the villian down, and both Slim and the spirit begin their charge towards the assassin. Once the spirit reaches the assassin, Slim commands it to strike him, while protecting any allies near it.

[sblock=attacks]
At Will: Protecting Strike: 1d8 + wis mod to target creature, all allies adjacent to Spirit get temporary hp (temp hp is my con mod, 3)

Roll Lookup
6 attack 12 damage (miss)
[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases