RPGA Membership?

pedr

Explorer
OK - I have a RPGA number. What do I have to do to get access to the adventures for use in my home game?
In order to create RPGA events, whether public or private ('home') you must be a 'Herald' level GM.

If you log into the Wizards members' site at http://webapp.wizards.com/personal then you will find a list of links on the right-hand side. One of these takes you to the Judge Center, where you can 'create' a test for the RPGA. Click 'Exams', then the 'Create' tab, choose "RPGA Dungeons and Dragons" and click Next, then click "4e Herald" (it's the only available exam for D&D) It's an open-book, 20 question test on the core 4e D&D rules, the pass mark is 85%, and it's limited to 60 minutes. I've not actually done it so don't know what the questions are like (I did the old 3.5e tests.)

If/when you pass, it may take a short while for your Herald level to be authorised, or it might be automatic. Once it is, you will be able to sanction RPGA events via the Wizards members' site, using the 'Event Sanctioning' link on the right-hand side.

Much more information available, particularly some FAQs and picture walk-throughs of the ordering process, at the RPGA forums at RPGA - Wizards Community

Good luck!

Lanefan

Victoria Rules
If you have not logged on to the DCI site using either of them, then I recommend that you use your DCI card from now on. The RPGA numbers were converted to DCI numbers (10 digits) ...
DCI numbers are up to 10 digits now?

Mine has 6...

Lan-"guess that makes me a DCI grognard now"-efan

Ravemarky

First Post
I just wanted to note that I thought it was ridiculously hard too, until I sent an email and asked for a stack of cards. I got a packet of 25 registrations. I mailed out two to players in my PBP who wanted them. I intend to take credit once a month for my PBP registering it as a home game.

I have 23 registration cards left. PM me if you'd like one.

Hi all! I'm currently located in Manila and the only way I can get ahold of a DCI card is by joining a Magic tournament. :(
I would really like to setup something for my little gaming group which just started our 4e campaign. The RPGA adventures would really be useful
Can anyone help me secure a DCI card?

Thanks!

Deverash

First Post
Hi all! I'm currently located in Manila and the only way I can get ahold of a DCI card is by joining a Magic tournament. :(
I would really like to setup something for my little gaming group which just started our 4e campaign. The RPGA adventures would really be useful
Can anyone help me secure a DCI card?

Thanks!

I can't drop you an email through your user name. If you still need these, drop me one through mine.

Remove ads