Pathfinder 1E Monte Cook's Ptolus with Pathfinder Online Game

knight37

First Post
I want to run a mixed play-by-post sprinkled with some "live" sessions via a voice program like Skype or etc. and maybe "Maptools", set in Monte Cook's Ptolus: The City by the Spire!

This will be a series of adventures from the Ptolus published material by Monte Cook's Malhavoc Press and other sources. Character start at 1st level. The campaign will be about 80% dungeon, 20% city (at least at start).

For more info on Ptolus, read the free "A Player's Guide to Ptolus", a beautiful 34 page PDF.

I am looking to fill 3-5 slots.

REQUIREMENTS:

The play-by-post part of the game and all the setup info and stuff is hosted over at RPOL.net so you need to be able to log in there as a player (it's free).

This is not a game for D20 novices. Experience with D&D 3.x is a must, experience with Pathfinder is not required. This game will use a lot of optional rules and homebrew stuff from various sources. It will be for a lot of Experimental stuff, some of which might get changed mid-game.

We will be having live Skype (and maybe Maptools) sessions at least a few times a month. Skype is a free program that does voice room chats. You need a mic or a headset. We're still working out the scheduling of when these sessions might happen. We may end up not using Skype, that's just the first "voice" program we're using to try first.

PM me here if you're interested, or if you already are on RPOL you can visit the game there.

Remove ads