[LFP][Online: FoundryVTT][Paid 10€][Saturdays 6:30 PM UTC+1] Grim Hollow: War In the North

Shektor

Villager
Hi,
My name is Sieno/Shektor and I'm offering you an adventure of a lifetime in this Dark Fantasy campaign that will pit you against the horrors of the frozen North. Discover a world filled with monster inspired by Gothic Horror, like mad mages that create aberrations or twisted versions of monsters like Vampire or Werewolves. You will meet NPC's that are neither good or bad, with their own agendas dreams and opportunities. Not only that, but the land is even more hostile than its creatures, foul decease goes rampant all across the southern part of the land, while the North is plagued with coldfire that keeps growing and growing. And you my friend are in the middle of all that, you will need to do all you can to survive midst all that madness and even if you do survives Etharis and its creature and hostile land, in the end the Beast will come for you, so you better be ready.

Story
All takes place in the harsh and frozen North of Valika. After the defeat of the Crimson Court in Soma ( Ostoya ), Runa Banasar the immortal warrior has resurfaced and she lays claim to be the rightful Queen of all Valika. Many in Thrull believe her to be the descendant of Thorgard, the one who united the clans in the past, her effort is backed by 3 clans and the Prismatic Circle, people that believe in slavery, human sacrifice and in the Old Ways. In the west Kandar refuses the rule of the Elemental Druids and stand with their Queen Andrea Helsing, they want to have better relationships with the other nations and learn from them, they want to evolve and move forward.

Game debut is in late February. The game will also be using the new book released by Ghostfire Gaming: Raiders Guide To Valika. More can be told via a small voice chat that will be a sort of interview and will explain the setting better :)

Allowed content
🏎️ - Races from the PHB (minus the Tiefling since the fiend transformation exists) and all Grim Hollow races are allowed
📚 - All officially released classes and subclasses are allowed, with the exception of the Artificer
🏘️ - Homebrew content needs to be run by me before use
🧛 - Character allignement can't be evil, at least at the start.

Requirements:
🛜 - A Good internet connection
🖥️ - A Pc that can handle FoundryVTT (Something that ain't 10 years old)
🎙️ - Microphone/Headset, be audible
🗣️ - To speak english; this is an international game
😺 - Be a decent human being
🔞 - Be 18+

More infos
📔 - System: 5e
🗓️ - Date: Saturdays 6:30 PM UTC+1
🎉 - Session 0: Free
⏲️ - Session Durations: 3 Hours
💺 - Open Seats: 1 Seat Left
💻 - Platforms: Discord and FoundryVTT (Program Free For Players)
💪 - Level: 3 to 14
💰 - Paid: 10 Euros per session via Paypal

matt-demino-ghvc-gmscreen-mattdemino.jpg

Last edited:

Remove ads