Malatra (the Living Jungle RPGA campaign setting)

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
Is this Forgotten Realms sub-setting something that can go into the conversion queue?
I'm not sure Malatra counts as a sub-setting; it's part of Kara-Tur really. I think that the RPGA's "Living XXX" campaigns are examples of exactly that -- campaigns, rather than sub-settings. Also, I don't think there are sufficient Malatran creatures to warrant a separate list of monsters, and I say that as a big fan of list of monsters :p

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
However, one of those links you posted included a file with 3.0 conversions of 16 creatures on the unconverted list (all originally from Polyhedron), which means that the number of remaining Polyhedron critters awaiting conversion drops significantly :) :)

Big Mac

Explorer
Sorry for the thread necromancy. I didn't see these replies, but someone at The Piazza's Kara-Tur forum just pointed me back to my own thread and I realised I'd dropped the ball. :blush:

I'm not sure Malatra counts as a sub-setting; it's part of Kara-Tur really. I think that the RPGA's "Living XXX" campaigns are examples of exactly that -- campaigns, rather than sub-settings. Also, I don't think there are sufficient Malatran creatures to warrant a separate list of monsters, and I say that as a big fan of list of monsters :p

Sure. I am happy to see Malatra classified as part of Kara-Tur. But could you check that you have the monsters from things like The Jungle Book of Malatra (which are already 3e) listed in the Kara Tur section.

However, one of those links you posted included a file with 3.0 conversions of 16 creatures on the unconverted list (all originally from Polyhedron), which means that the number of remaining Polyhedron critters awaiting conversion drops significantly :) :)

I'm glad to see my question was of some help. You guys rock so being able to point you to 16 monster conversions is great.

Remove ads