Holy striker my party is all cows!! Forked from: Holy cow my party is all strikers!!

Nifft

Penguin Herder
Your players are a bunch of mooonchkins (who think too much of their moooove actions).

At least ask them for a detailed character moootivation.

"To vomit is human; to ruminate, bovine!", -- N

On Puget Sound

First Post
Perhaps they adventure because the grass is greener on the other side of the fence? Or maybe they just have a beef with somebody? Perhaps they find themselves on the horns of a dilemma. Or their backstory could be that they are retired adventurers not quite ready to be put out to pasture. Or maybe they are epic adventurers, the creme de la creme.

I know some of those ideas are whey too cheesy, but I thought I'd milk this idea till the cows come home. So to those who claim my post is udderly inappropriate, I say.... Bull!

malcolm_n

Adventurer
Perhaps they adventure because the grass is greener on the other side of the fence? Or maybe they just have a beef with somebody? Perhaps they find themselves on the horns of a dilemma. Or their backstory could be that they are retired adventurers not quite ready to be put out to pasture. Or maybe they are epic adventurers, the creme de la creme.

I know some of those ideas are whey too cheesy, but I thought I'd milk this idea till the cows come home. So to those who claim my post is udderly inappropriate, I say.... Bull!
Roast Beef, actually. And blueberry pie.
As to an all-minotaur party, good luck with that.

On Puget Sound

First Post
Sure. Druid or Invoker (Wis/ Con), or staff wizard (Int/Con)
Fighter (Str/ Con)
Warden (Str/Con)
Warlord or Cleric (Str/Cha or Str/Int)
Barbarian (Str/Con)

I'd probably prefer the invoker for better distance attacks, and build it a bit strikerish, since the rest of the party is all about melee. This is a party that may not kill quickly, but has the durability to hold out for the long haul.

N0Man

First Post
Overheard from the party and NPCs during their adventure:

"Cower before us, evil doers!"

"We won't steer you wrong."

"It behooves us to do so."

"This monster must be defeated, too much is at steak!"

"For saving my kingdom, you have earned my eternal gratitude. Please, kneel before me... now, Rise, Sir Loin!"

"Time for some Bovine Intervention!"

"Our dialogues are udderly silly."

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Striker cow! My party is all holey!

Quick, someone post a completely extraneous rule so I don't feel like I need to move this thread.

Remove ads