Rhun's Greyhawk OMEGA OOC Thread (ToEE) - ATTENTION PLAYERS!

renau1g

First Post
It was also in the Paizo product Return to Castle Maure. My PC's took the items from the imprisoned magic item creator that was being held there against his will (or at least that's what he told the PC's). In reality the ogre mage had created a bunch of cursed items to soften up the PC's for later. They took them without question and immediately put them on without any sort of attempt to identify. Soon, the Paladin was itching from the cursed Cloak of the Arachnida, the rogue was dancing from the curset Boots of Springing and Striding, and the male fighter was now a female from that very girdle.

They were soooo.... angry. I laughed hard, explaining that maybe next time a random encounter in the dungeon shouldn't be so instantly trusted, nor should they all insist on trying them on at the same time.

Perhaps I need to incorporate the Girdle into my new game...hmmm...food for thought, that.

As for me in real life, I will be out of the loop until Tuesday or Wednesday next week. I plan to drive to Virginia for a long weekend for my family's annual Brunswick Stew.

Remove ads