Rhun's Greyhawk OMEGA OOC Thread (ToEE) - ATTENTION PLAYERS!

Rhun

First Post
Guys,

I think with everything that has been going on in my life, and the fact that we are down to (I believe) three actual players in this game, that I'm going to officially close this game. I mean, I know Strahd is around, but slow posting. And Dewar will be back in the swing of things eventually. Mowgli has been extremely busy as well. IVV is still on the boards, but I think not doing much PBP now.

At any rate, it has been great gaming with you all, and you are all promised spots in my next game, if you want them. :)

Yep, this game was good but lacks any progress from the players.
Our party failed to penetrate the temple for and gain any real progress within so I would suggest Rhun to post a closing post in the IC thread indicating our failure and the success of the temple to rise again and destroy Veluna, Verbobonc and Furyondy.

Rhun

First Post
Yep, this game was good but lacks any progress from the players.
Our party failed to penetrate the temple for and gain any real progress within so I would suggest Rhun to post a closing post in the IC thread indicating our failure and the success of the temple to rise again and destroy Veluna, Verbobonc and Furyondy.

Will do, my friend. :)

Remove ads