Island Empire, Part IV To face the Lich

Leif

Adventurer
Gnurl Whiskerling, Gnome Wizard at Small

"Boats, or rather, boat, we have! Now where did the CrestDancer get off to?"

Scotley

Hero
OOC: It is likely still where you left it at the docks, but it is possible that Captain Swabby is even now sailing away with much of your accumulated treasure aboard...

Leif

Adventurer

OOC: It is likely still where you left it at the docks, but it is possible that Captain Swabby is even now sailing away with much of your accumulated treasure aboard...
"If Cap'n Swabby is not where we left him, I swear I'm going to put him on potato peeling duty for a YEAR!"

mleibrock

First Post
Radoon

Radoon will give 5 GP to the musician for the information and wave down their server to see what the damage is. He will treat his companions and express his gratitude for a wonderful meal.

"So is it back to the boat then?" He says to his mates.

Scotley

Hero
The meal proves to be quite reasonable for such a pleasant atmosphere and repast. Wandering back to the docks you see the ships are still there. Geoffrey has stationed a handful of his people on the dock near the gangway to the Crestdancer. A sound policy from the looks of the folk how lurk in the shadows here. Captain Swabby and his crew of two are hard at work on routine chores.

Leif

Adventurer

"Pardon me for a moment, gents! I should speak to Cap'n Swabby while we're here." And with that, Gnurl heads over to the CrestDancer and pokes his head (and the rest of his wee body) into the forecastle of the CrestDancer. "Ahoy Cap'n Swabby!" says Gnurl to the animated mop. "Everything's ship shape, I trust? Any difficulties or strange occurrences to report? I'll be gone again for probably at least a day or more, so now is the time to speak if there are reports to be made."

Scotley

Hero
"Why all is right with world sir. Just needed to tidy up a bit. You might want to thing about laying in some fresh stores before we sail again. Had a few fellows poking around earlier, but those gents on the doc seem to have put them to flight. No one actually came aboard. I figure they decided to seek easier prey."

GM: After the long voyage out the food supply is pretty much exhausted.

Leif

Adventurer

"Why all is right with world sir. Just needed to tidy up a bit. You might want to thing about laying in some fresh stores before we sail again. Had a few fellows poking around earlier, but those gents on the doc seem to have put them to flight. No one actually came aboard. I figure they decided to seek easier prey."

GM: After the long voyage out the food supply is pretty much exhausted.
OOC: Gnurl heads to the nearest provisioner to replenish the ships stores of the CrestDancer, gives them 250 gp and tells them that the CrestDancer (That shp just there, docked in Berth #xxx) needs to be re-supplied for a voyage of several weeks, with food, water, ropes, tar, and other expendables.

"Just take the supplies onboard for me, and leave any overage of gold in the forecastle," Gnurl says, doubting seriously whether he'll find so much as two coppers in the forecastle when next he returns to the ship.

Last edited:

Remove ads