Island Empire, Part IV To face the Lich

Leif

Adventurer
Gnurl Whiskerling, Gnome Wizard at Small

"I think everyone already knows what I want to do next, but, as usual, I'll bow to the wishes of the group. *sigh*" Gnurl looks as 'put-upon' as he is able. "Oh, woe is me! A poor wee wizard in the clutches of all these big martial brutes!"

mleibrock

First Post
Radoon

"I think everyone already knows what I want to do next, but, as usual, I'll bow to the wishes of the group. *sigh*" Gnurl looks as 'put-upon' as he is able. "Oh, woe is me! A poor wee wizard in the clutches of all these big martial brutes!"

Radoon will approach Gnurl and put his arm around the wizard, "I think you are right my friend, the time has come to rid ourselves of this curse and the world of this menace."

Leif

Adventurer
Gnurl Whiskerling, Gnome Wizard at Small

Radoon will approach Gnurl and put his arm around the wizard, "I think you are right my friend, the time has come to rid ourselves of this curse and the world of this menace."
Gnurl "lovingly" wipes his nose on Radoon's shoulder [assuming that Radoon bent down low enough he could reach a shoulder, if not then he wipes his nose on Radoon's thigh?] and says, "*snif* Thanks, Radoon. I needed a good dose of sympathy!" ;)

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: Gnurl tries desperately to channel the Warlock: "Gnurl Calling Zurrik, Come in Zurrik..."

And now, Leif tries to channel Zurrik's player: Leif Calling Lou, Come in [MENTION=51567]Lou[/MENTION]..

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[sblock=Leif]That might actually work . . . but only if the Warlock has changed his name. Geoffrey is JA's Cleric. Zurrik is the Warlock. :D[/sblock]

Leif

Adventurer
Outta Character. ALL the way outta character

[sblock=Leif]That might actually work . . . but only if the Warlock has changed his name. Geoffrey is JA's Cleric. Zurrik is the Warlock. :D[/sblock]
[sblock=Mowgli]Durrr! :erm: I forgot Lou was even playing in this game! I thought JA was the only AWOL player at the moment. Thanks for clewing my bootay in again! ;)

Previous post edited accordingly and Lou has been Summoned :)[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads