Need Minis for a Half-Life Con Game

ragboy

Explorer
Hey,

I'm running a Savaged Half-Life (as in the video game) scenario at MillenniumCon in November, but I need ideas on where to get good minis for it.

Looking for:

- Headcrabs
- Zombies I can figure out
- General alien-y type figures
- Scientists and security guards
- Bio-hazard suited figures...
- Modern soldiers

I'm not much of a painter -- actually I can't stand to do it -- so if you know of good looking pre-painted sets -- plastic, lead..don't care -- I would most appreciate it.

frankthedm

First Post
Note: any Clix minis must be rebased since the bases are over 1" across.

Headcrabs
DDM Mad slasher
Doom Boardgame Trites
Small plastic spiders

General alien-y type figures
Greys or H.R. Geiger Aliens? Star wars minis has Kaminoans and Duros that make Tall and man height greys. Horrorclix has short greys and straight up official Aliens(tm). Star wars has lots of rubber forehead aliens too.

- Scientists and security guards
Star wars minis, Horroclix and Heroclix, there should be enough to look through to find cheap or cool looking ones through most single sellers

- Bio-hazard suited figures...
Heroclix and Horroclix had plenty of these.

- Modern soldiers
Star wars minis, Horrorclix and Heroclix, there should be enough to look through to find cheap or cool looking ones through most single sellers
ragboy said:
I'm not much of a painter -- actually I can't stand to do it -- so if you know of good looking pre-painted sets -- plastic, lead..don't care -- I would most appreciate it.
Well, if you want anything outside of the star wars range, you'll need an X-acto blade, some super glue and a BUNCH of cheap metal 1" washers from the hardware store.

This enworlder sells some figs that should be helpful for you.
http://www.enworld.org/forum/miniat...etplace/133037-d-d-miniatures-books-sale.html

Last edited:

Oryan77

Adventurer

Hey man, thanks for the plug! :)
I've been offering a 10% discount on the next purchase for the first person I see plug my "store" in a thread. I've recently stocked minis for all sets, so if you're looking for anything just let me know and I'll hook up the discount for ya.

so if you know of good looking pre-painted sets -- plastic, lead..don't care -- I would most appreciate it.

You might want to check out the Star Wars miniatures more than anything. As frankthedm mentioned, I sell D&D and Star Wars minis here on Enworld (link in my sig). If you are interested in buying from me and need more help figuring out what to get, feel free to email me (oryan1977 at yahoo.com) and I can help you put together an order that would fit what you're looking for :)

Remove ads