[Pathfinder] [IC] Hall of the Dwarven Lord

Arkhandus

First Post
Cade the rogue

Cade just silently slips away into the hall, creeping along to retrace a path back to the entrance along the route the party took, which should be more or less clear of enemies. He keeps his eyes and ears peeled for trouble. If he finds nothing dangerous along the way back to the entrance of the Halls of the Dwarven Lord, he returns by the same route to check on the rest of his group and report all-clear.

[sblock=ooc]Taking 10 on Stealth for a 16 during the scouting trip, if I can.[/sblock]

Arkhandus

First Post
Cade the rogue

Cade tries to stay out of sight and listen in on the argument, to see what they're talking about before he decides what to do...... If he can't find a suitable corner to hide behind that's close enough to listen in, he'll just slowly move to the side to stay flat against the wall, minimizing his profile.

[sblock=ooc]Cade understands Dwarven, so...... I'll roll Perception I guess to see if he can hear them well enough? Got a result of 25 to listen in on the arguing dwarves.
1d20+9=25 [/sblock]

Leif

Adventurer
Rayverim "Ray" Thanderghast hp= 18/18

"He slunk off to do something sneaky, no doubt. I'm sure he'll turn up about an hour after we need him."

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
"OK, let's get the lord to his folk. With the two dwarves standing out in the hall you should have enough to make it to help while we continue our work here."

Walking Dad

First Post
The cleric of the hall nods and speaks to you a last time, before the group joins their clan-mates:
"Thanks for what you are doing and have done so far. Please return our treasures to our clan. We will provide a reward once the lord has been healed and the hall retaken from the invaders. "

Remove ads