• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

L4W Discussion Thread IV

renau1g

First Post
Sorry for the delay players, I got back from the conference and I had to dig out of the work that had piled up for 3 days. Back on track today.

Theroc

First Post
Question: What do I do to indicate once I've made the suggested changes to my profile? Do I send another email, or will judges periodically check my profile to see if I've made changes?

I haven't done them all yet, but want to know how to proceed once I do.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Question: What do I do to indicate once I've made the suggested changes to my profile? Do I send another email, or will judges periodically check my profile to see if I've made changes?

I haven't done them all yet, but want to know how to proceed once I do.
When you've updated your character, remail the judges.

Theroc

First Post
?

Did you not get my emails? That's weird. Replying to your original email should work though.

I may have. I actually don't have access to my email from my primary computer. See, it's this stupid thing with Outlook express. I have to go onto my mother's computer(my old computer) to access my email. Which wouldn't be a problem, except there's someone sleeping there right now, so I can't check.

(My living situation is somewhat atypical and slightly strange)

Different question:
THB said:
Summary: You should remove the "3 (or 5)" from Dragon's Breath and just leave "5".

Couldn't that confuse someone into thinking I can't make it a blast 3 if I want to? The Expanded Dragon Breath made it seem like the blast size was my choice.

Remove ads