L4W Discussion Thread IV

elecgraystone

First Post
Whirling slayers barbarians may use one handed weapons off-hand as can anyone that picks up the two-blade warrior feat. Also in dragon 381, rogues get a feat that lets them use heavy blades with sneak attacks/powers. So a rogue that picks up that and two blade warrior feats could get a nice damage and defense off hand to compliment their more accurate main hand 'light blade enchant' dagger.

covaithe

Explorer
Didn't mean so start some descent into chaos. Just misread the gift before I gave it.

If it was just a mistake, let's fix it properly by making it a different item, rather than by just quietly ignoring the rules. I know I'm being a pain on this, but I've seen more than once in this forum how quickly "just this once, it's no big deal" turns into "why not let everyone do it?"

Voda Vosa

First Post
Do you have the guts to hang out with one of Dauntons infamous groups? Then why don't check out our new [http://www.enworld.org/forum/living-4th-edition/269045-adventure-love-bites.html]. DM'ed by none other than Covaithe!

We are looking for one or two people, about level 3, and someone whom has nothing against the following examples:

- Theft
- Torture
- Sexual references
- Dismemberment
- Breaking and entering
- Working with undead's
- Strong language
- Working with wanted men
- Paranoia

Send me a message if you interested :D

Perhaps when Sheng finishes his current adventure, he'll be willing to do all that and more. Evil, evil sorcerer he is.

ryryguy

First Post
To whom it may concern, I'm out of town starting tomorrow, thru the 25th. I think I may be able to post tomorrow evening (22nd), after that I may not be able to post again until 25th or 26th. Please NPC my characters as necessary...

garyh

First Post

Attachments

• HravKortaga.jpg
    HravKortaga.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
Fixed Hrav for you Garyh

You can't link to a spot on the forums you have to upload the pic to the wiki

Dunamin

First Post

Remove ads