• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Thank You

Scott_Rouse

Explorer
Hey ENWorlders (is that what we call ourselves?),

I just wanted to let everyone know that after 9 1/2 years, today is my last day at Wizards of the Coast. As I leave Wizards, I am left with nothing but respect and admiration for the people and products that have made it such a great company to work for. I will be staying in the Seattle area to pursue new opportunities in the gaming industry.

Working on Dungeons & Dragons has been the height of my career and I have thoroughly enjoyed being a member of this community. Through these forums I have formed many friendships and look forward to continuing to particpate as a fan of D&D. Plus, thanks to ENworld I have a permanent nickname in "The Rouse". I will continue to be an active member although my post count and frequency is going to slow down in the short term (at least until I start up a new D&D game group ;)).

If you want to connect with me outside of this community here is my LinkedIn profile.

Cheers,

Thaumaturge

Wandering. Not lost. (He/they)
I'm sorry to hear that. Unless this is something you wanted then... yippee!

I think the community has benefited from your input, so I hope you aren't a stranger.

Thaumaturge.

Best of luck in the job search. Its kind of tough finding any job these days and a game related job is the proverbial needle in the haystack. Stay in touch.

Hey ENWorlders (is that what we call ourselves?),

I just wanted to let everyone know that after 9 1/2 years, today is my last day at Wizards of the Coast. As I leave Wizards, I am left with nothing but respect and admiration for the people and products that have made it such a great company to work for. I will be staying in the Seattle area to pursue new opportunities in the gaming industry.

Working on Dungeons & Dragons has been the height of my career and I have thoroughly enjoyed being a member of this community. Through these forums I have formed many friendships and look forward to continuing to particpate as a fan of D&D. Plus, thanks to ENworld I have a permanent nickname in "The Rouse". I will continue to be an active member although my post count and frequency is going to slow down in the short term (at least until I start up a new D&D game group ;)).

If you want to connect with me outside of this community here is my LinkedIn profile.

Cheers,
What? Why? When? How?

I hope this is not an early "Christmas Present" (the kind of present WotC/Hasbro seems to like at the end of the year) and your own decision, and I hope you have found or will find a new kick-ass job.

And a kick-ass game, too.

Remove ads