Converting Experience Points to a New System

DanM

First Post
I wanted to know the experience points awarded for the following generic adventure piece from each of the different gaming systems...

"The group was asked by a friend to spy on the spy for the thief. They had to travel near the falls known to contain the generous federation famous for their work on the hit van. During the trip they dealt with a sinking ship and had to defeat the assassins near the spring on their own turf. Also, while journeying from a restaurant to a field they encountered a sphinx and were shot at by an atom cannon. Once they completed their task and proved that they were Thrifty (careful with money), Cheerful (always happy and smiling), Truthful (always tells the truth), and Spendthrift (spends money without thought) successfully they received all the supplies and clothing capable of being carried."

Starglim

Explorer
I'd need more information to make any meaningful conversion between systems. Many systems, if they're far enough removed from D&D to be worth discussing, use other character advancement procedures than experience points anyway - I don't mean in name, I mean they're not even vaguely similar.

Maybe you could post more about the new experience system you had in mind and what specific questions you're trying to resolve.

invokethehojo

First Post
this sounds like one of those emails from overseas that didn't make much sense to begin with but was then badly translated so it made even less sense

Nellisir

Hero
The experience that has been you requested I am deposited in a banked account in a name for you. This experience upon receiving compensation can yours be to. The different values of the experience will be forthcoming as the market of systems lifts off.

Remove ads