What's on your mind?
+ Log in or register to post
Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Friday, 20 December, 2009
Friday, 20th November, 2009, 03:37 PM #1
Time Agent (Lvl 24)
- Join Date
- Jan 2002
- Read 20 Reviews
- Blog Entries
ø Ignore Morrus
Friday, 20 December, 2009
New for Subscribers
For EN World subscribers - I've just begun adding the back-catalogue of Emerald Press' COMBAT ADVANTAGE supplement. COMBAT ADVANTAGE #1: POWER KNOWLEDGE is now in the downloads area. I aim to get all 13 back-issues up by Christmas. The next new issue of COMBAT ADVANTAGE (#15) is in January.
D&D 4th Edition News
- Book of Rituals Preview Goodman Games has posted a PDF preview of the upcoming Azagar’s Book of Rituals. It includes the table of contents, introduction, and excerpts from the binding rituals chapter.
- Review of Medieval Bestiary: Orc Culture Get some Orc Power in your Campaign by checking out this review of the new supplement for the Feudal Lords Setting by Alea Publishing Group.
- Review of Combat Advantage #14 Add some savagery to your Campaign with CA #14’s articles on Role-Playing Mercenary Characters, a new Barbarian-Beastform Paragon Path, and conniving Goblin Crimelords. [Note - CA14 is available to EN World subscribers].
- Review of the Iron Gazetteer The book for 4E dwarves, reviewed at the Neuroglyph blog.
- Hump Day Hazard The tricks and dangers of the Magnet Stone hazard.
D&D 3.5/OGL News
- A Coward's Life The Friday Funny provides feats for the less heroic hero.
- Spell and Blade New spells for fighting spellcasters.
- Interview with Ben McFarland (Pt.3) Rite Publishing continues with their interview of this ENnie award wining designer (Kobold Quarterly, Tales of Zobeck) as he talks about what makes a good Pathfinder product, his favorites, and what role his newest project Breaking of Fostor Nagar will playing the PFRPG community.
- Real American H.E.R.O.es For Spycraft 2.0, by Crafty Games. Fight for freedom — or crush it — in this brand new world of four-color military fantasy where the good guys wear green, the bad guys wear blue, and great notions like democracy and justice prevail over evil in half-hour segments! Recruiting starts today!
- Review of EXPO - The Magic of White City The RPG Examiner reviews the perfect setting for a turn of the century campaign: The 1893 Chicago World’s Fair.
- Review of Kobold Quarterly #11 The word from Mobius Adventures.
- EN World
- has no influence
- on advertisings
- that are displayed by
- Google Adsense