Even Newer Tavern Thread: The Hanged Man

Voda Vosa

First Post
The bullywug nods in acknowledgement of Johanna's words, without closing her enormous eyes.
The monk makes a pause, blinks slowly and swallows some air, a small croack could be heard.
"Call me Sapot Toa you can, as my true name, you cannot." she proclaims. The apparently sexless toad uses the staff to stand up, "climbing" it with her hands, like a tree frog would do.
Again the pause, the blink and the breath. Times seems to flow in slow motion around this creature. "A lerner I am, learning is what I do. Teaching what I've learned I will do, when enough of the first I've acquired."

Walking Dad

First Post
Vimak Stonecarver

Vimak smiles again at female dwarf's voice: "My name is Vimak Stonecarver, son of Kargoth, foster son of Marek, from Surtyr. I'm a divine smith and rune maker of Vulkar! "

[sblock=ooc]
- Vimak (KD, goliath runepriest 4 [leader])
- Elkrysn (Goldendice, drow sorcerer 1 [striker])
- Johanna (pathfinderq1, barbarian/warden 2 [striker/defender])
- Torqua (Goldhammer, sorcerer 2)
- Sapo Toa (Voda Voda, monk 1)

looks good :)

My 2nd PC, not approved, yet.

Good I took all healing powers I could get. :)

[/sblock]

Goldhammer

First Post
"I am known as Elkrysn. I am no stranger to the sorcerous arts myself, though I also use the powers of darkness to make my foes vulnerable to attack. As to the sewers, let us simply say that the Imperium does not take kindly to a single drow living within their territory, let alone a group of drow bent on sabotaging their society. It is a bit safer to live and travel beneath city streets than to risk the sight of perceptive eyes, though my comrades' foresight did not seem to pay off in the end." Elkrysn then gestures to the others who seem to be coming to the dog owner's rescue. "And what of the rest of you? I do not believe we have been formally introduced."

"A part-time rogue, hmm? Well it's always good to have a second trade, even through I wouldn't go around admiting I was part of an underground society bent on destorying the Imperium, someone might take offence. I myself studyed as a Bard for a while, still know a magical song or two. I was quite good, in fact, but I quit after I gain my magic powers, and all this." Torqua says, patting her huge belly.

"But speaking of bards and tales, it's best we be off soon. The Sorceress adds, putting on a heroic pose. There's heroics to be done and pages of legends won't wait forever."

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
[sblock=jm1]No worries as I have another leader on tap. Evo will be coming in with an ardent[/sblock]The dog, after all this attention, springs up and jumps to the door. Looking at the others a moment, it leaps out at the first opportunity. Soon it is off to rescue his boy.

Walking Dad

First Post
Vimak Stonecarver

Vimak follows the dog as fast as he can: Wait for us we are coming! "
He calls after the dog as he leaves the tavern.

[sblock=ooc]
- Vimak (KD, goliath runepriest 4 [leader])
- Elkrysn (Goldendice, drow sorcerer 1 [striker])
- Johanna (pathfinderq1, barbarian/warden 2 [striker/defender])
- Torqua (Goldhammer, sorcerer 2)
- Sapo Toa (Voda Voda, monk 1)

See you in here.

My 2nd PC, not approved, yet.

Good I took all healing powers I could get. :)

[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
Nejs Radan, Half-Elf Ardent 1

"I will take a trip to the secret place nearly all living things dwell from time to time." Nejs excuses himself from Calisto, Ghorghor and Fissure as he goes to the toilet.

"Hey you, did I miss anything?
" Nejs asks Calisto, Ghorghor and Fissure as he returns.

[sblock=ooc]
The character isn't yet approved:
Nejs Ragan

[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
The toad jumps behind the goliath. Although she's small and even smaller when she is crouched, Sapot Toa keeps the peace of the strong and long legs of Vimak, and apparently, effortlessly; with the same peace and parsimony that seems to characterise this strange creature.

Goldendice

First Post
"A part-time rogue, hmm? Well it's always good to have a second trade, even through I wouldn't go around admiting I was part of an underground society bent on destorying the Imperium, someone might take offence. I myself studyed as a Bard for a while, still know a magical song or two. I was quite good, in fact, but I quit after I gain my magic powers, and all this." Torqua says, patting her huge belly.

"But speaking of bards and tales, it's best we be off soon. The Sorceress adds, putting on a heroic pose. There's heroics to be done and pages of legends won't wait forever."

Elkrysn is at first oblivious to the fact that the dog departed. "Actually, you may be right. I may not want to tell people such things. But, as I will be traveling with you, I thought it would be right for you to know...Where is the dog?" Elkrysn realizes that the group has begun to leave. "Wait for me!" He lightly bolts out the door.

Remove ads