[PF] Age of Woe

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
The reply is sibilant, menacing. "Ffflesssh..."

Carafir's growl resumes.

Great, they are now possessing cats. if for no other reason then to torment dogs."
[quote From the alley comes a scrabbling sound, something hard against wood and stone, that rises toward the ceiling. Then, there is a loud bang at the other door, rattling wood its frame, as if something heavy were thrown against the portal.[/QUOTE]

"this is getting old really quick"
Marcus swings the point around in the air away from his friends, making the weapon sing its deadly tune.

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
THUD! THUD!

The front door shakes in its frame. Dust falls from the ceiling. From the alley-side of Vizio's, up high, everyone can hear the tortured screeee of nails being pulled from wood. Something rattles to the ground.

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
[sblock=Mero, Nydra]
There are several boarded over windows on the ground floor. There are also stairs down to the cellar behind the bar. The trapdoor is currently closed, but is not visibly locked.
[/sblock]

ghostcat

First Post
Nydra has a quick look around the bar area and notices a couple of exits. "Firstly, there's the back door, which if I remember rightly, leads into a yard. Unfortunately, this then opens into the alley where the spooks are. Then there's this trapdoor which looks like it leads down to the cellar. Whether or not it goes anywhere from there, I don't know. Shall I open it?

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
"Check it out, but please be quick! Whatever's out there will soon be in here!

What do you say, friends? Do we want to stick around and find out what's haunting the streets, or stage a retreat and fight another day?"

As she speaks, Slip begins turning over tables in the center of the room and orienting them to provide cover from the potential entry ways. She keeps her Falcata drawn in her off hand, and as soon as she's got a couple of tables placed she readies a throwing axe in her main hand.

[sblock=Stat Block]
Code:
   HP: 10/10     AC: 16   AC(T): 13   AC(FF): 13
 Init: +03    ST(F):+02   ST(R):+05    ST(W):+01

BAB: 01       CMB: 02     CMD: 15

Weapon                  Attack    Damage      Critical     Special
Falcata                 +2        1d8+1       19-20/x3     +1 D when Flanking
Kukri                   +2        1d4         18-20/x2     +1 D when Flanking
Axe (Throwing)          +2 (+4)   1d6+1          20/x2     Range: 10'
Dagger (Thrown)         +2 (+4)   1d4+1          20/x2     Range: 10'
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Marcus gives slip a swrd salute and kicks ver a table to provide cover, quickly ducking behind its serface to stand next to her. "today seems like a good day to die." he says nervously. "I still think an alternate route of escap might be of benefit.

[sblock=stat block]A/c: 17 when fighting with two weapons
Hp: 11/11
fort +3 ref +3 will +0
[/sblock]

SelcSilverhand

First Post
"I'd rather deal with the creatures at a time and place of our choosing! I'll help check out the cellar, hold this area in case it's a dead end! If all else fails, we'll have to tear the boards off a window and try to slip away before they catch on."
Mero moves over to the trapdoor and summons up three small wisps of multicolored light. He sends them down ahead of him into the cellar.

Remove ads