D&D 4E Classes, Paragon Paths, and Epic Destinies?

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Hi all,

So, I've finally invested in a few of the D&D books, and I'm in the process of learning the game. I'm not at the point where I know enough about the game to design my own homebrewed material; however, I'm interested in finding out what other people have already design/converted for 4e.

I'd like not to spend a great deal of time reinventing what you hardcore 4e gamers have already done. ;)

So, I'll ask this...

Does anyone have any good classes, paragon paths, or epic destinies that they'd like to share?

Cheers!

Knightfall

Last edited:

malcolm_n

Adventurer
Check out my blog post; located in my sig. there's plenty there, and most of it has decent feedback. I keep it all updated fairly regularly.

Camelot

Adventurer
I too have a blog in my signature! I haven't done anything as big as a class, paragon path, or epic destiny yet, as I'm still experimenting with level 1, but they will come.

In fact, I'm working on a class right now. It's really vague, as I don't plan to have it ready until next New Year's. It's called the Diplomat, a martial controller who uses mental prowess to fight instead of physical exploits. I'm just trying to distinguish it from the bard, but it's getting there.

Remove ads