[Adventure] Marna is Missing (DM: pacdidj, Judge: renau1g)

samursus

Explorer
I did consider creating Ilse as a PC actually, but I decided to wait a little bit. Maybe if I don't like my wizard or the shaman. ;)

Samursus, have you thought about recreating Ferris as one of the new classes? I believe the retirement rules allow you to make the same character if you think another class works better.

Yeah, after reading the FAQ on Character Creation, I just saw that. The only problem would be that Ferris is a Nature-type with Druid MC'ing and ATM it would be quite a flavour leap to go to Runepriest or Warpriest. I am tempted to try something to maintain the connection with the rest of the groups characters, I really enjoyed this group. Maybe Ferris remains behind... has a crisis of faith... changes deities/classes/domains, or something. I'll have to give it some thought. Hmmm, I think the Essentials Druid might be a GREAT match... now I just have to wait until my copy of HotFK arrives in the mail!

Last edited:

pacdidj

First Post
OOC: Thanks for all the feedback guys. Glad you enjoyed it!

[MENTION=44459]Luinnar[/MENTION] - If you had sailed with Cap'n Harge it would have led to a shakedown for money and a probable shipboard combat, followed by a sail-the-thing-yourselves skill challenge if you succeeded in wresting control of the ship. On the plus side, you could have sold the ship for big bucks on your return.

There were other ways the overland adventure could have played out as well. Had you done more conversing at the Rripangu clan camps there would have been more early clues pointing to Dhakanmirr, etc. But, the way it turned out had a nice steady build-up.

I'd like to run a follow-up sometime when I've got more time to put into map and storyline prep, as well as regular updates. Right now I've only got a hazy sketch of possible story elements / NPCs. If I do put one together sometime in the next few months, I'll definitely give any characters remaining from or connected to this original group priority.

Remove ads