L4W Discussion Thread V

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
Just for all my DMs, I'm driving a eleven-hundred miles to Napa this weekend to visit one of my buddies, so I'll be posting little, if at all. Once I'm there, I'll probably be able to pop on now and then until next weekend when I drive back.

Happy gaming!

dimsdale

First Post
Just for all my DMs, I'm driving a eleven-hundred miles to Napa this weekend to visit one of my buddies, so I'll be posting little, if at all. Once I'm there, I'll probably be able to pop on now and then until next weekend when I drive back.

Happy gaming!

i've seen no gap between posting from Iron Sky. He's just as addicted to pbp as I am. :)

renau1g

First Post
Just a quick note, I was absolutely tombstoned at work this week and will be busy until end of June. I'm on vacation for the first two weeks of July, so things shall be slow from me until mid-july (and the 3rd week of July I'm at a work conference for 1/2 the week)....

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
i've seen no gap between posting from Iron Sky. He's just as addicted to pbp as I am. :)

I've had a bit of time before heading to bed each night to post and bits of time here and there when my buddy and his wife are off at work to myself. Just got back from driving around SF all day before we head off to the farmers market!

dimsdale

First Post
Question:

Can a weapon with the "reach" property hit an enemy on a roof top 12 feet above the ground? I know a reach weapon can hit someone 2 squares away.

Remove ads