L4W Discussion Thread V

Walking Dad

First Post
Ok this far (thanks for the quick answer!) ...

but some characters have two weapons and use them in different rounds (same slot).

It is unlikely that boons stack and they don't provide any enhancements.

So I would have to 'give up' my flavor boon to get someone with real rules benefits? :(

Could someone provide a link to the old discussion so I may make a new proposal?

Dekana

Explorer
Bosch lives! Don't listen to Ondore's lies!

I'm going to think of final fantasy 12 every time I see the title of Dimsdale's game...

WEContact

First Post
Proposal: Why in the world does a mundane singing stick cost more than twice what a longsword costs. (I can't edit my sheet from my phone so I have to wait til I get off work, SoMeepo. :p)

Son of Meepo

First Post
You are paying for the defensive property and a +3 proficiency bonus on a mace, which is why it is also superior. But you don't actually need a defensive weapon since you are using a shield.

Maybe you'd be better off with a different weapon and a different feat.

Son of Meepo

First Post
Check out my level-up planning and wishlist. It'll start making sense. Anyways, does any other mundane one-handed weapon cost 40 gp?

Nope, 40 gp is the most expensive mundane weapon and all the rest are double weapons.

The next most expensive one-handed superior weapon is the bastard sword at 30 gp. Which does more damage than a singing stick but isn't defensive.

WEContact

First Post
Assuming that superior weapons should be balanced by mundane price and not just feat cost, how much do you think a Gauntlet Axe should cost? :p

Remove ads