L4W Discussion Thread V

Luinnar

First Post
Is there a way in the wiki to set up tertiary attacks? TertiaryAttack does not work.

If not, anyone mind adding it in there? My Shock Trooper fighter needs it for Shocking Twister, though I could find another way.

Thanks

Phoenix8008

First Post
Wow, been forever since I've checked this place out. I even see an adventure still continuing from back when I played. Ahh, nostalgia. Quick 'hi' to those that remember me. Just happened back to ENworld after hearing about the new upcoming edition of D&D. Then followed an old link back to here. Later!

Velmont

First Post
As Theme are retrainable, I got a question:

I feel that Eloan, with his background,fir better as a Disgraced Noble than a Noble, so I will probably retrain it.

The problem comes with the Noble ability at lvl 5, giving a lvl6 item. I guess if I retrain, I will lose that item.

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
As Theme are retrainable, I got a question:

I feel that Eloan, with his background,fir better as a Disgraced Noble than a Noble, so I will probably retrain it.

The problem comes with the Noble ability at lvl 5, giving a lvl6 item. I guess if I retrain, I will lose that item.

Yup. Otherwise you could just retain back and forth between themes that give items every time you leveled up.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Would Garrote Strangle be considered a grab attack for the purposes of Wrestler's Gloves (+1 bonus to grab attacks)?
I do not have it as such for Dox, but the bonus to escaping from the grab afterwards I have included. My reasoning is that "the grab attack" is a specific attack, but there are many ways to be grabbed.

Dekana

Explorer
We seem to be accruing quite a backlog of approval requests. I'm going to take another pass this weekend to thin out the list. Any senior reviewers want to team up with me for that?

Alternatively, can I request senior reviewer satus?

Remove ads