L4W Discussion Thread V

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
Thats correct. PCs need one judge approval but the other can come from any member of the community. Anyone who has tagged their page properly for review will appear on the wiki here

Rapida

First Post
Thats correct. PCs need one judge approval but the other can come from any member of the community. Anyone who has tagged their page properly for review will appear on the wiki here
Alright cool, this will give me an excuse not to write the paper I should be doing.

EDIT:I put an approval on Luunnar but is that the correct formatting and what not? Once I get confirmation I'll go do some more.

Last edited:

Luinnar

First Post
Alright cool, this will give me an excuse not to write the paper I should be doing.

EDIT:I put an approval on Luunnar but is that the correct formatting and what not? Once I get confirmation I'll go do some more.
Thanks, I made the changes :) In PHB3 it lists the ability as Invigorating Presence (p. 169). Was there a name change for the ability? (I believe wardens have an ability called that as well.)

Can't answer your other question, sorry.

Actually I still need to email the character level up in...:erm:

Rapida

First Post
Thanks, I made the changes :) In PHB3 it lists the ability as Invigorating Presence (p. 169). Was there a name change for the ability? (I believe wardens have an ability called that as well.)

Can't answer your other question, sorry.

Actually I still need to email the character level up in...:erm:
I'm not sure if/when the name changed but in the character builder it is under Inspiring Fortitude.

Rapida

First Post
Quick question regarding character reviews, do I need to notify someone that I've done one or just let people figure it out whenever they look at their character sheet?

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
All right, all right!

I have started reviewing some wiki sheet. Sheesh. You guys and your guilt trips...

PS: A few of these have two approvals but are still in the Requesting Approval section. Tonk and Nementah, for example.

renau1g

First Post
Tonk technically doesn't have 2 approvals, I believe there's still comments from THB that need to be addressed. I've corrected Nementah's sheet

Thanks Mal & Rapida.

Remove ads