D&D 4th Edition L4W Discussion Thread V - Page 48

+ Log in or register to post
Page 48 of 263 FirstFirst ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 98 148 ... LastLast
    Minor Trickster (Lvl 4)

Ignore Otakkun
    Help me out in here.

I remember someone getting approval for some sort of "homebrew" superior axe with reach some time ago. Can't find it though.... I just have this amazing image I'd like to turn into a character...
    L4W: Shrakk| L4W: Ianward Milner| LEB: Garrick d'Orien| LEB: Kaelan| LFP: Xan Millstone

That was in LEB, not here.

Minor Trickster (Lvl 4)

Ignore Otakkun
    :facepalm:
    L4W: Shrakk| L4W: Ianward Milner| LEB: Garrick d'Orien| LEB: Kaelan| LFP: Xan Millstone

I'm in the middle of a state-to-state move, so I will be away from the boards until at least the 17th.

Cheers,
    nerdytenor

fixed
    Sblocks are fixed now
    My PBP characters: http://tinyurl.com/yy9skz2

Thaumaturgist (Lvl 9)

Ignore H.M.Gimlord
    NT. I'd like to say I'll miss you, but Love Bites hasn't gone anywhere since the 30th of July. So I guess, in my book, you've already been gone for over two weeks

To which state are you moving?
    Last edited by H.M.Gimlord; Wednesday, 18th August, 2010 at 02:18 PM.
    LEB Character: Arkavas - Deva Artivicer 5
    L4W Character: Mikara Li Mesadh - Elf Ranger 7
    L4W Character: Eithal Lemindt Arehei - Goliath Warden 10
    L4W Character: Ixenvalignat - Dragonborn Warlord 3

"Taking one's chances is like taking a bath, because sometimes, you end up feeling comfortable and warm, and sometimes, there is something terrible lurking around that you cannot see until it is too late, and you can do nothing else but scream and cling to a plastic duck." -Lemony Snicket The Slippery Slope

Hey, guys... I'm back... and I've got a bit more materials access now(and looking at some of the new stuff, I've found some things that would suit Rujah better). If HM has found a reason for Rujah to be removed from the adventure in a more than, "Rujah stepped out for a bit" capacity, if I could do some sort of 'rebuild' to better suit him before heading back into the tavern?

I forget the policies and figured it'd be best to let everyone know I am alive. :P

Source Materials I am able to access:

Accessible at almost any time:
    http://www.d20srd.org/index.htm
    Complete Arcane
    Complete Scoundrel
    Complete Mage
    Complete Divine
    Libre Mortis
    Heroes of Horror
    Drow of the Underdark
    Monster Manual 3.5E
    Monster Manual 2
    DMG/PHB
    Psionics Handbook
    Expanded Psionics Handbook
    Spell Compendium
    Tome of Magic

These I can access rarely:
    Complete Adventurer
    Complete Warrior
    Complete Psionic
    Races of Stone
    Draconomicon
    Complete Champion
    A few assorted Monstrous Manuals... I can't recall which ones.

I MAY be able to access the Forgotten Realms and Eberron Campaign settings.

Quote Originally Posted by H.M.Gimlord View Post
    NT. I'd like to say I'll miss you, but Love Bites hasn't gone anywhere since the 30th of July. So I guess, in my book, you've already been gone for over two weeks

To which state are you moving?
    Subtle hint taken.

I have moved to Colorado.

Quote Originally Posted by Theroc View Post
    Hey, guys... I'm back... and I've got a bit more materials access now(and looking at some of the new stuff, I've found some things that would suit Rujah better). If HM has found a reason for Rujah to be removed from the adventure in a more than, "Rujah stepped out for a bit" capacity, if I could do some sort of 'rebuild' to better suit him before heading back into the tavern?

I forget the policies and figured it'd be best to let everyone know I am alive. :P
    I think it is H.M.G's decision, but we are just about to leave the location where Rujah left via a teleport ritual scroll.
    Signature

Hi I'm a comic and rpg nerd. Don't hurt me, please.

PS: English is NOT my native language!

May the 4th be with you!

PbPs

Invisible Castle

http://www.d20srd.org/
    Pathfinder SRD (Pathfinder_OGC)

My Houserules

I am SpiderClan

Thaumaturgist (Lvl 9)

Ignore evilbob
    So I'm thinking of retiring Empathy, mostly because playing a psychic character is extremely boring. I'm sure having an average roll of about 7 didn't help much, but having basically 2 options for every battle just gets old. (Then again, maybe I'm just tired of level 1 characters.) Also, the RP direction I took the character in didn't really go anywhere.

In any case, I wanted to double-check the retirement rules. My plan is to sack her and give a boost to my other character, Mervin, since he is perpetually 2 levels behind in every adventure he has participated in, and I'm not really interested in making a 2nd PC again right now.

Empathy just received 1696 XP, taking her to level 2. My understanding is that I can retire her and then divide that total in half for 848 XP, and then spend it on my other character, which would ding level 4 for him. Then, I can gain some sort of time gold, and this is rather confusing, but... I think he'd have 848 / 145 (level 4) = 5.85 months of time gold, which translates into 175 (level 4) x either 5, or 5.8, or maybe 6, I'm not sure, for a total of somewhere between 875 g and 1050 g.

Does this seem correct? And would it be ok to round up for time gold, or does it need to round down?

• + Log in or register to post
    Page 48 of 263 FirstFirst ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 98 148 ... LastLast