Discussion - New Wiki site

Fragsie

Explorer
I mentioned this a while back, but thought I would repeat it here just to echo the sentiment; While I know little about building templates or writing code for wikis, I'm more than willing to pitch in with the transfer of the setting info. Approaching a new wiki with the sheer volume of info and fluff L4W has accumulated since it began gives us an opportunity to set it all out in a more accessible format and cut down on the amount of repetition (having all the information about a particular topic in one place). If Wikia is the decided upon site, I'd be happy to start ASAP :)

Fragsie

Explorer
I was going to make a start on transferring stuff today, but the ENwiki is still down. Could someone post here as soon as they notice it's back up and I'll get on it.

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
You may be able able to access it with slight display errors through IE8. Thats how I've been getting to stuff.

Others are using cached pages.

Fragsie

Explorer
I guess I'll have to install it then, I've been using chrome since it came out, I'm a bit reluctant to go back. How would I access the cached pages?

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
IE 8 doesn't work. Give same warning messages as FF and Chrome.

Scorpius, are you sure you don't access your own locally cached pages?

Remove ads