Forge of Fury PF system -OOC

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[sblock=Mowgli]
Game Info-
Classes: Barbarian(favored)/Fighter
Level: 4 (2/2)
Abilities-
points add up but they don't match up, Con should be 10 points and Str should be 7 points
Combat-
AC Flatfooted: should be 18?/ you can't be caught flat-footed except through a feint
Will save: +0/+1* = +0 [base] + 0 [WIS] + 1 [save vs fear only*]
Weapon Stats- complete
Racial Traits- complete
Background Traits- complete and approved
Class Features- complete
Feats- please add:
Prof. with all simple and martial weapons
Prof. with all armors (heavy, medium, and light) and all shields
Skills- complete
Equipment-
GP spent checks out
Weight should be 92lbs.(still a light load), looks like mirthal shirt weighs to much should be 10lbs, and your special items have weigh listed for one not five, btw no food or water tough s.o.b. huh?
Details- complete
Level ups- hmmm.. I just wanted you to have your 5 lvl changes listed so we didn't have to wait to long for them during the game. You did them all(except lvl5) thanks made it easy to check your character.[/sblock]

[sblock=Reply]
Game Info- Done
Level: Done
Abilities- Done
Combat-
AC Flatfooted: True, but that doesn't mean he doesn't have a FFAC, just that he'll rarely have to use it (hopefully).
Will save: Done
Weapon Stats- complete
Racial Traits- complete
Class Features- complete
Feats- Done
Skills- complete
Equipment-
GP spent checks out
Weight is fixed. I kept the Mithril Shirt at 12½, as the rules state that Mithril armor weighs ½ normal and a 'normal' chain shirt weighs 25. Not sure why the Mithril Shirt is listed at 10 lbs in Core Rules. Added some food and water as well.
Details- complete
Level ups- Not positive what I want to do for the level up yet . . . but I'll get it put up as soon as I decide ;)[/sblock]

Alt F4

First Post
Ahh, cool. I wish they had spelled out that change more explicitly in the rulebook.

Updated character sheet is posted now.

BTW, do you, or anyone who is familiar with Golarion have a suggestion for a city Ears could've grown up in? I'm still new to the setting and don't wanna pick someplace where they cut off people's hands for pickpocketing. Ideally too it would be somewhere that elves and Varisians might mingle.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
BTW, do you, or anyone who is familiar with Golarion have a suggestion for a city Ears could've grown up in? I'm still new to the setting and don't wanna pick someplace where they cut off people's hands for pickpocketing. Ideally too it would be somewhere that elves and Varisians might mingle.

Riddleport is the city you want. It's a port town in Varisia with sort of an 'Old West meets the Mob' atmosphere.

Walking Dad

First Post
Game Info-
both your additional languages aren't on the halfling list
Yes.

But I think it was a bad omission.

Clerics gain Celestial, Abyssal, and Infernal as additional language options, regardless of alignment.

All wizards can choose draconic.

But a sorcerer can not choose a language related to his bloodline (celestial, elemental,...) :(

Can we change this for this game?

New languages would be auran (bloodline) and elven (halfling).

Will stay with my CMD listing. The CMB is detailed just above.

He cannot fly until level 15.

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=IW double check]
Game Info-
one to few languages: Common + 1 INT + 2 ranks in Linguistics
Abilities-
did not add +1 for character lvl 4 (based on skills I say you wanted to add it to CHA?)
Combat-
HP: have you at only 36hp (4d8+4)
AC Flatfooted 21? higher than regular AC armor says +9 should be +7
CMD is static not modifier (I did the same thing ) 16 instead of +16
redo saves they look really messed up
Weapon Stats- complete
Racial Traits- complete
Class features- complete
Feats- complete
Skills-
ACP = -6
Escape Artist ability Mod = +1 not 0
rest are fine if your CHA is moving up if not all CHA modifires are wrong
Situational bonuses-
list out number of times and such for abilities:
Battle Rage = standard action(AoO), +2 damage, for 1 round, 7 times/day
Channel Energy= standard action(no AoO), 2d6 (+4 to damage undead), 30'R, save DC = 15, 5 times/day
and so forth, thanks
Equipment- hmm.. just easier to copy and correct I think(corrections in red)
[sblock=Equipment]
Code:
Item                            Cost         Weight
MW Banded Mail Armor           400.00 gp     35 lbs
MW Heavy Steel Shield          160.00 gp     15 lbs -[COLOR=red]cost 170
[/COLOR]Explorer's Outfit               Free         (8 lbs) 
Heavy Mace +1                 2312.00 gp     12 lbs -[COLOR=red]weight 8lbs
[/COLOR]Crossbow, light                 35.00 gp      4 lbs
Bolts, crossbow (20)             2.00 gp      2 lbs
Holy Symbol, Silver             25.00 gp      5 lbs -[COLOR=red]weight 1lb
[/COLOR]Belt Pouch                       1.00 gp    0.5 lb
- 19pp                                     [COLOR=red]0.38 lbs
[/COLOR]- 75gp -[COLOR=red]says below you have 95gp?[/COLOR]         [COLOR=red] 1.90 lbs
[/COLOR]-  7sp                                   [COLOR=red]  0.14 lbs[/COLOR]
Handy Haversack               2000.00 gp      5 lbs (contents weightless)
- Bedroll                        0.10 gp     (5 lbs)
- Rations (6 days)               3.00 gp     (6 lbs)
- Rope (50 feet, silk)          10.00 gp     (5 lbs)
- Waterskin, filled (2)          2.00 gp     (4 lbs)[COLOR=red] -weighs 8lbs
[/COLOR]- Oil (2 pints)                  0.20 gp     (2 lbs)
- sunrod (2)                     4.00 gp     (2 lbs)
- chalk (2)                       .02 gp     (- lbs)
- candle (2)                      .02 gp     (- lbs)
- Wand, Cure Light Wounds (50)    750 gp     (-) [COLOR=red]list as 1d8+1 plz[/COLOR]
Gold Spent:            5904.30 gp[COLOR=red] have you at spent 5,714.32 which matches treasure below
[/COLOR]Weight Carried:                        78.5 lbs -[COLOR=red] have you at 72.92lbs(haversack at 28/100lbs) = medium load[/COLOR]
            Light  Medium   Heavy    
Max Weight: 0-58   59-116  117-175
Treasure: 19pp, 95gp, 6sp, 6cp --This is correct but seeing as how this is a one shot adventure you need not have all that extra money maybe a few scrolls or potions of cure light (for someone to use on you). [/sblock]
Spells - complete
Details - complete
Lvl ups - complete (hp are incorrect) but if you find time add your lvl 5 so as to have it ready when you advance in game [/sblock]

IronWolf

blank
[sblock=IW Fixes]

I neglected to update my character ability scores after changing them a bit in PCGen. I had decided to drop INT to a 10, boost CON to a 14 and CHR should have been a 14 because as you assumed, that is where I put my 4th level ability point. So my ability scores should have looked like this:

STR: 14 +2 (5pts)
DEX: 12 +1 (2pts)
CON: 14 +2 (5pts)
INT: 10 +0 (0pts)
WIS: 18 +4 (10pts) (+2 Racial)
CHA: 14 +2 (3pts) + 4th level ability boost

HM said:
Game Info-
one to few languages: Common + 1 INT + 2 ranks in Linguistics

With the ability score change, I lose the +1 INT modifier, so languages should be correct.

HM said:
Abilities-
did not add +1 for character lvl 4 (based on skills I say you wanted to add it to CHA?)

Correct.

HM said:
Combat-
HP: have you at only 36hp (4d8+4)

With my ability score adjustment above I became 4d8+8.

HM said:
AC Flatfooted 21? higher than regular AC armor says +9 should be +7

Ooops, my initial character design included full plate armor, I later changed my mind to free up some funds and with with banded mail. Forgot to adjust the flat-footed AC.

CMD is static not modifier (I did the same thing ) 16 instead of +16

Ah! Good to know!

HM said:
redo saves they look really messed up

Fixed. Looks like I had the save total correct, but the reason for getting there was off the wall!

HM said:
Skills-
ACP = -6
Escape Artist ability Mod = +1 not 0
rest are fine if your CHA is moving up if not all CHA modifires are wrong

Corrected ACP, corrected Escape Artist ability mod, CHA is correct as you assumed, my 4th level ability increase went to CHA.

My ranks appear to be correct even with my ability score adjustment [2*4 for cleric + 1*4 favored class + 1*4 for human bonus = 16 skill points]

HM said:
Situational bonuses-
list out number of times and such for abilities:
Battle Rage = standard action(AoO), +2 damage, for 1 round, 7 times/day
Channel Energy= standard action(no AoO), 2d6 (+4 to damage undead), 30'R, save DC = 15, 5 times/day

Corrected.

HM said:
Equipment- hmm.. just easier to copy and correct I think(corrections in red)

Corrected. And I did add 3 potions of cure light wounds and four scrolls to reduce the amount of left over gold I had.

HM said:
Lvl ups - complete (hp are incorrect) but if you find time add your lvl 5 so as to have it ready when you advance in game

HP are currect due to my ability score mix-up. I have added the pending level 5.

Hopefully I have everything in order now. Sorry for the ability score confusion which made things look really odd.

[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
This should the last look over for the first group. So we should be ready to try this soon. a Couple things though

1) this is a one shot (for now ;)) so having a bunch of leftover gold won't do you anygood as I told IW having a few extra healing potions or spell scrolls will.
2) I will be keeping to the module pretty close as this helps me with time issues, but watch out if you know the adventure as I add subtract from it as I am known to do.
3) This being a dungeon crawl I see it as heavy combat but do me the favor and throw a litle RP my way as to keep the reading interresting.
4) Try and use some different game mechanics if you think it viable for your character, I will be trying ot use trip, disarm and the like to learn how they work.
5) Bear with me till I get my internet back in working order should be around the 18th. I will then beable to check in everyday and keep things moving.

HM

[sblock=JD]
Game Info- complete
Abilities- complete
Combat-
CMD- looks like it's missing +4 for BAB total 19/23*
Init +2 underground from ranger and a +2 bonus from trait??
Weapon stats-
2W ATT says +10 waraxe/ +xx spike, I count it at +8 waraxe / +7 spike
Racial Traits- complete
Class Featurs- complete
Feats and traits- feats complete, traits complete and approved
Skills- complete
Equipment-
I have the spiked breastplate costing 1,400gp?? check my math plz
Explorer's outfit is free and weights nothing when worn
Potion of longstrider should cost 50gp
double check my numbers but I have you at 5,529gp spent leftiver = 471gp, 1sp, 2cp
weight I have as 143 lbs
Spells- complete
Animal companion-
Don't see where you get +4 preception
Bite is listed as +1 to hit and BAB looks wrong should be +2 to hit +1 BAB and +1 size
Opps now I see he has Weapon Finese so does that add +3 to each of his attacks?
Details- done and nice tie in hook
LVL Ups- complete when you find time through in a lvl5 level up plz.
[/sblock]

JDragon

Explorer
HM, all the changes you found are done plus a few more things I found as I was going through it. Below are your notes and a little info on what I did.

[sblock=HM]
Combat-
CMD- looks like it's missing +4 for BAB total 19/23* Done
Init +2 underground from ranger and a +2 bonus from trait?? I missed that, I actually get +4 underground, +2 for the trait, and another +2 for favored terrain
Weapon stats-
2W ATT says +10 waraxe/ +xx spike, I count it at +8 waraxe / +7 spike Done - you were correct, I just hadn't updated the math
Racial Traits- complete
Class Featurs- complete
Feats and traits- feats complete, traits complete and approved
Skills- complete
Equipment-
I have the spiked breastplate costing 1,400gp?? check my math plz
Breastplate 200
Masterwork Armor 150
+1 magic Armor 1000
Spikes 50
Masterwork Weapon 300
Total 1700

I think you forgot the 300 for the masterwork weapon of the spikes

Explorer's outfit is free and weights nothing when worn K, adjusted
Potion of longstrider should cost 50gp ok I took a second one and adjusted weight
double check my numbers but I have you at 5,529gp spent leftiver = 471gp, 1sp, 2cp
weight I have as 143 lbs
I double checked all my costs/weights using an excel worksheet, so they should be good. I had done the math myself the first time.
Spells- complete
Animal companion-
Don't see where you get +4 preception 1 rank / 3 class/creature Skill was my math
Bite is listed as +1 to hit and BAB looks wrong should be +2 to hit +1 BAB and +1 size corrected
Opps now I see he has Weapon Finese so does that add +3 to each of his attacks? updated - based on weapon finesse saying applys to natural weapons i believe it does, unless you say otherwise

I also added his tricks, which I had forgotten. I have 7 tricks, 6 which is max for Int 2 animal +1 bonus as animal companion.

Details- done and nice tie in hook I tried to leave it open, it may not be the place he heard stories of, but it sounds like it could be
LVL Ups- complete when you find time through in a lvl5 level up plz. will do[/sblock]

JD

Walking Dad

First Post
Items:

Vest of Resistance +1 1,000 (same as cloak, but I like the visual of a vest more)

Ring of Protection +1 2,000

Amulet of Natural Armor +1 2,000

Wand of Color Spray (CL 1) 750

2 Potions of Cure Light Wounds 100

Items look fine, HM?

Last edited:

Remove ads