June Content Calender up

Dice4Hire

First Post
That's not what he said. He said you come into DDi related articles and never say anything except how and why you don't subscribe.

Again. Read my posts. Like in this very thread.

Admin here. You're apparently doing your best to threadcrap. Don't, please; better to stay out of threads where you'd be tempted to try and start an argument. ~ PCat

Last edited by a moderator:

Pseudopsyche

First Post
So, another Wizard article is definitely uncalled for, seeing as they already have the most. However, it's not by a ton - Invokers, Warlocks, and Warlords also have a bunch.
While I agree that wizards probably don't need another Class Acts article, I think the distribution of articles should follow demand, instead of seeking uniform coverage. Wizards probably did need more attention, and I would guess artificers have not become a very popular class. (Although I happen to love them myself!)

Dice4Hire

First Post
While I agree that wizards probably don't need another Class Acts article, I think the distribution of articles should follow demand, instead of seeking uniform coverage. Wizards probably did need more attention, and I would guess artificers have not become a very popular class. (Although I happen to love them myself!)

If there were multiple class acts put into a hardback as a kind of arcana unearthed, I think that would be a good book.

Klaus

First Post
If there were multiple class acts put into a hardback as a kind of arcana unearthed, I think that would be a good book.
Unearthed Arcana. Arcana Unearthed was from Malhavoc...

:D

According to the catalog, we'll be getting new builds and options in the D&D Essentials line.

Rechan

Adventurer
Just a side note. But if folks want to see certain articles, or at least things that address certain things, one way to do that is to write them. Granted, that's no assured way of seeing them, but it's at least worth a try.

Remove ads