[Adventure] The Predicament of Mr. Gimo Tine [Judge:?]

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
Maybe not a simple cult of mind taking aberrations. Bell thinks as they are led away. Could be the man was just knocked unconscious and replaced with a doplleganger.

She begins searching through the locker but is too distracted with her own thoughts. "After this, I'd very much like to hear what you know of the victims." She stops suddenly. "Wait. . . did you say that there were guards who witnessed the murders. They were unable to capture him at that time?"

[sblock=ooc]Perception 10[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Well I've wondered that myself sir, since I walked out with the dwarf I smelled like this. And I have no uncontinence problems, and the cells are clean. At least I have that." Gimo grabs his clothes and gets them to his nose. "It's like the clothes have the stench."

"Sure" replies the captain to Bell. She can't find anything interesting. As she asks him about the guards: "Yes, apparently Mr. Tine was quite quick, he used some sort of flask." he searches amongs the stuff in the locker and retrieves a small box with a shatered glass flask inside. "The gards say that it exploded in an orange mist, and when the mist vanished, so did Gimo."

OOC: An excelent example of how asking the right questions can get you over a failed skill check.

RedBeardJim

First Post
"May I see that?" asks Morvannon, gesturing to the remnants of the flask. Placing one hand over the top of the box, he closes his eyes and breathes deeply. This proves to be a mistake, as he catches a whiff of Tine's clothing and dissolves into a fit of coughing.

*nicely done*
*Shut up, already.*

[sblock=ooc]Skill checks: Arcana 13, Religion 18. Rolls here. If I was using real dice I'd have thrown them into the next room by now.[/sblock]

dimsdale

First Post
Grakk watches his comrades sniff the clothing, noticing that Clff may have a clue. Rather than interrupt his concentration, like he did with the one who dropped the bag in the pottery, he walks over to Gimo. Are there many people who haul clay? If so, maybe one of us can act as one and make a delivery. If the dwarf opens the door, we can charge, gaining entry by surprise.

Last edited:

Ozymandias79

First Post
"I don't think we have time for that" the warforged answers the goliath

[sblock=OOC]wasn't this Grakk's color?[/sblock]

Last edited:

Velmont

First Post
Jarel-karn move toward the guards and find the most graded one. "Sorry, we are investigating on Gimo's case. Some friend of his want to make sure if this man is hanged, it is really because he is the murderer the court have declared him and not the innocent and harmless guy he has been all the time before the events. Would it be possible to just take a look at his possession?"

[SBLOCK=OOC]Diplomacy : 1d20+4=24 to gain access to Gimo's possession.[/SBLOCK]

[SBLOCK=OOC]You didn't come back to me with that...[/SBLOCK]

Jarel-karn turn around as he overhear his companion talking. "I don't think it would work, even if we had the time. Someone wanted something to be done, and Gimo became there scape-goat. Now it's done and I think they will try to disappear soon... talking about disappearing, what happen to Gimo's shovel? When was the last time he saw it?"

Voda Vosa

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]You didn't come back to me with that...[/SBLOCK]

Jarel-karn turn around as he overhear his companion talking. "I don't think it would work, even if we had the time. Someone wanted something to be done, and Gimo became there scape-goat. Now it's done and I think they will try to disappear soon... talking about disappearing, what happen to Gimo's shovel? When was the last time he saw it?"

[SBLOCK=OOC]
She begins searching through the locker but .....
You had access to the lockers when the captain arrived with the rest of the group. Bell already searched through it.
.[/SBLOCK]

"A shovel?"
Asks the captain. "Well he didn't find any shovel in the crime scene. Perhaps you could do a better job than us. I'll mark the location of the crime scene in your map if you'd like..."

Cliff gestures towards the stinky clothing, some feeble spirits of air come to his aid, bringing the scent to his keen nose, perhaps too keen.

[sblock=ooc]Perception to note the scent of the clothes, and nature to id where in the area it could be from. nature/perception (1d20+12=14, 1d20+14=28)[/sblock]

Perhaps the spirits didn't told the shifter anything, but he definitely assesses that Gimo's clothes are stained and smell to sewer water, the same smell he has felt when walking near a sewer entrance or poorly hygienic parts of the city.

"May I see that?" asks Morvannon, gesturing to the remnants of the flask. Placing one hand over the top of the box, he closes his eyes and breathes deeply. This proves to be a mistake, as he catches a whiff of Tine's clothing and dissolves into a fit of coughing.

*nicely done*
*Shut up, already.*

[sblock=ooc]Skill checks: Arcana 13, Religion 18. Rolls here. If I was using real dice I'd have thrown them into the next room by now.[/sblock]

Tears in his eyes because of the coughing, the half elf couldn't even tell what was inside the box.

Velmont

First Post
"Please." asks Jarel-karn to the captain. once that done, he go back to see Gimo. "Mr Gimo, do you remember when was the last time where you've seen your shovel?"

Remove ads