Romance of the River Kingdoms II

Dr Simon

Explorer
Shakou sits up once the straps holding her have been untied.

"I remember the party," she says, "then... I'm not sure. I felt really angry about... something." She shakes her head as if to clear it. "I think I may have hurt the Vashti," she adds, with a note of worry.

A noise, like a dislodged pebble falling, comes from the narrow corridor leading off behind the pokan's alchemical equipment.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Mystal looks up and rushes silently into the corridor. If he spots the target, he concentrates and shadow steps in front of it.

OOC: run move into the corridor (move), shadow step 50' or as much as needed to stop whatever produced the sound (standard) - assuming of course it's not a dog or a cat or something similar (altough, familiars are not excluded...hmm)

Dr Simon

Explorer
There is nothing in the corridor, but it leads a short distance towards a flickering candlelight, coming from just around the bend in its length.

Shayuri

First Post
"It's not your fault, Shakou," Annika assures her. "You were possessed by a spirit of rage. It controlled you, forced you to do things you normally wouldn't have. The Vashti is fine. We're all fine."

She paused uncertainly, then added, "There...were some legal problems though."

Dr Simon

Explorer
Shakou gives Annika a sly grin.

"Legal problems? Never met any I couldn't dodge," she says. "Now, what's the little white guy up to?"

Walking Dad

First Post
AC 15 (T15, FF13), HP 43/43, F +6,R+3,W+7 (Spells: 1:4/5, 2:4/4)
Ape Form (AC: 18, Touch: 18, Flat Footed: 14)

"How are you feeling Shakou? Do you need healing magic?

Shall we proceed? Or bring Shakou to safety?."

Ape asks first Shakou and then the others.

[sblock=ooc]

--------
Ape
Spells (CL: 4, DC: 13+spell level)
infinite/Day Level 0: Stabilize, Detect Magic, Guidance, Light, Purify Food and Drink, Read Magic
5/Day Level 1: Produce Lightning, Shillelagh, Lesser Vigor, Detect Spirits, Summon Nature's Ally I.
4/Day Level 2: Summon Nature's Ally II, Protection from Spirits, Ball Lightning

Baboon Traits:
AC: 18, Touch: 18, Flat Footed: 14
Fort: +7
Refl: +5
Will: +7
Move: 40', cimb 40'
Init: +4
Perception: +10
[/sblock]

Dr Simon

Explorer
Shakou flexes her fingers and stretches, cat-like.

"I seem to be in one piece," she says. "I'm happy to proceed if you are. Whatever they did to me, it seems to have gone."

Dr Simon

Explorer
What Mystal sees around the corner, down the narrow corridor:

The corridor leads into a small room with no other exits. This has the appearance of a laboratory or workshop, with yet more complex glassware and tubing on benches around the side.

There are three figures in the room - another pokan and two human-sized figures towering over it. Mystal recognises them as the last two undead thugs who escaped in the cistern. The one with the back of its head missing still carries a quarterstaff.

"I don't care," says the pokan in a voice like a box of angry wasps. "Something's going on out there. Get out there and see." It snuffs out the sole candle in the room, plunging it into darkness. Before the light goes, Mystal sees the other undead pick up a cage with what looks like a large red rat inside.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Mystal retreats quickly, following the wall and emerging into the light of his sunrod.

"We have two undead incoming. One carries some kind of cage with red-eyed rat inside. There is small laboratory, no other apparent exits, but I wouldn't swear on it."

Mystal climbs above the door and waits for undead to emerge.

Walking Dad

First Post
AC 15 (T15, FF13), HP 43/43, F +6,R+3,W+7 (Spells: 1:4/5, 2:4/4)
Ape Form (AC: 18, Touch: 18, Flat Footed: 14)

Ape tries to hide from the approaching undead.

[sblock=ooc]
take 10 for 14 on stealth

--------
Ape
Spells (CL: 4, DC: 13+spell level)
infinite/Day Level 0: Stabilize, Detect Magic, Guidance, Light, Purify Food and Drink, Read Magic
5/Day Level 1: Produce Lightning, Shillelagh, Lesser Vigor, Detect Spirits, Summon Nature's Ally I.
4/Day Level 2: Summon Nature's Ally II, Protection from Spirits, Ball Lightning

Baboon Traits:
AC: 18, Touch: 18, Flat Footed: 14
Fort: +7
Refl: +5
Will: +7
Move: 40', cimb 40'
Init: +4
Perception: +10
[/sblock]

Remove ads